Lovely Lady - Hades

Hades gathered the courage, one day, to talk to Kore, the pretty lady. She tended to the mortals' garden every day, and she seemed to know he was there, though she never confronted him. Every day he had gotten closer. Today, his willpower was not enough.

"Kore," he had said. He remembered the way she looked up, a faint smirk evident on her face. She said nothing, but posed a question in her round, green eyes. "Are you a mortal, Kore?"

"What's it to you?" she replied slowly, her full lips shaping every word delicately. "Maybe I am...maybe I'm not. Why should I tell you?"

He attempted to glare at her, but he knew it wouldn't work: His face wasn't obeying. Her smirk deepened; her eyebrow raised. 

"I'm waiting."

"You know who I am. I am here under the wishes of the Keepers, the Nymphs who keep the records of the living. You see, your record says you are mortal, and yet you've lived for much, much longer..."

"Tricky, hmm?" Kore paused, her eyes losing their certainty for a split second. But she grinned again. "I have no control over my record. If anyone does, it would be my mother, Deo Florakis. I would ask her, if that is your real reason for being here."

And so Hades brought her to the Underworld.