2

Y/n: nothing

You smiled and went to your seat. After 2 more continues working hours, it's lunch time but they are still working. Suddenly the door opened revealing Lisa. She walked towards Jungkook in a seductive way. She moved closer to him and placed one hand on his shoulder.

Lisa: Hey babe. Let's go out and have dinner together or let's eat each other.

She said the last words in such a seductive way, which made both Jungkook and y/n to get angry. And y/n got so much jealous but can't do anything. So she calmly said

Y/n: Mr. Jeon, Mr. Min asked for you.

He looked at y/n and he can see that she is feeling jealous and he wanted to play a little. But he is feeling disgusting by Lisa actions.

Jungkook: Oh, ok.

He removed Lisa's hand harshly and stood up.

Jungkook: you heard that? Now get out. And don't you dare call me that again because I'm your fucking boss. Remember that.

He shouted so loud and it made both y/n and Lisa flinch. Lisa turned around to walk out as she was scared by Jungkook's action but stopped when y/n talked.

Y/n: Oh Ms. Slut... *cough Ms. Lisa, I've observed that you haven't finished your work from past two weeks. You better complete it within 2 days or-

Jungkook: You will be fired.

Lisa stomped her foot on ground in anger and went out. As Jungkook was about to go out
Y/n: Don't!
Jungkook: Huh?
Y/n: I lied.
Jungkook: I know.
He smirked and moved forward and stopped in front of y/n standing so close to her.
Y/n: Jun- Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook: Yeah, babe. Seems like someone is jealous here.
Y/n widen her eyes as soon as she heard the word babe.
Y/n: Uhm... No.
Jungkook: You know you can't hide from me.
Y/n: I'm not. L-let's go and eat. Others are waiting.
Jungkook: I'm not hungry.
He said that and went back to his work. But y/n heard his stomach growling.
Y/n: Don't lie. I know you are hungry.
Jungkook: But y/n I have so much work.
Y/n: Remember no skipping meals? So don't say more. I will go and bring us food.

She said and left to canteen. There she saw all the other members having their lunch together.

Jimin: Hey, Pretty.
Y/n: Hey, Mochi.
Taehyung: You look beautiful today, Y/nie.
Y/n: What do you mean today? I'm always beautiful. (Pouts)
They all laughed at y/n cute behavior and Taehyung and Jimin thought "cute" to themselves.
Yoongi: Come eat with us.
Namjoon: Where is he?
Y/n: Ahh.. I can't. He is still working. I will take food for us.
Hobi: Is everything okay?

AUTHOR
Hope you like it😊
Next part will be tomorrow.