Hooda ran to congratulate Bhuvi and said something to him which got a laugh from Bhuvi, Hooda patted his back and took his spot again.

Hardik who was grinning widely and clapping his hands cheerfully, narrowed his eyes at the exchange.

He had been noticing this Deepak boy for quite some time. First it was Venkatesh and now this Hooda.

He really needed to have a chat with the predators to let them know Bhuvi was his best friend first.

He huffed as his mood dampened.

Rohit who was sitting near him, mimicked, "possessive"

......

As the team returned, Hardik very casually slinged his arms with Bhuvi.

Bhuvi raised an eyebrow at him but Harry only grinned cheekily leading Bhuvi to smile too.

"this deserves double celebration, first Virat bhaiya's magnificent century and then Bhuvi bhaiya's magic spells", Yuzi's eyes gleamed.

"very excited for some good food are we?", teased Ash.

"maybe", Yuzi smiled sheepishly making everyone burst out laughing.

"where's Rohit?", asked Virat to no one in particular.

"he was here a few moments ago, maybe talking to the management", replied one of them.

Virat nodded as he got engaged in chatting to Bhuvi and Ash.

A few minutes later, a sickeningly smiling Rohit entered the room with his phone clutched in his hand.

Virat's danger senses went alert. This was Rohit's "I want to kill you" face and it came out only when,

Oh shit.

Rohit vigorously flashed the phone screen in front of his face.

"you talked him and you didn't even tell me", screeched Rohit furiously

His cheeks puffed, eyes glaring daggers at Virat but behind his angry face was no harm except fondness for his best friend.

Virat chuckled nervously as he thought of something to calm his jealous best friend.

"you know what", Rohit shook his head as he pulled Virat to his feet and started dragging him outside.

"where are you taking me?", Virat frowned but let Rohit drag him wherever he wanted.

"I'm gonna give people some rohirat content so they start talking about us", Rohit announced proudly while Virat shook his head smilingly.

Virat : inti shudh hindi bol rha h pehle baar mere saath as both of them burst out laughing

.........

Seriously yesterday was the best day, we saw Virat's much awaited century, then Bhuvi in his terrific form and then finally some Rohit and Virat content, together😭😭❤️❤️

Also thank you so much to Gargi__Sarma for helping me out with this os.

All the love.