Find someone who looks at you the way Virat looks at Rohit 😭😭😤❤️

.........

"that's my best friend bitches", screamed Rohit the second Virat hit the six.

His entire body was shaking in happiness and excitement, adrenaline rushing through his veins. Unable to stand still, he was visible vibrating in his place in giddiness.

This was the moment they all had been waiting for, Virat hitting his 71st century. This one game of his was a tight slap to all the reporters asking him about Virat's form, to all the people doubting Virat's game and abilities.

I don't know who these experts are, I don't even understand why they are called the experts.

This knock of his was a loud response to all the experts who claimed Virat's time was done.

The moment Virat had walked on the field in the very first game when he scored those 35 runs, that was not a huge score but standing on the non striker end Rohit had seen this new bussing confidence and spark that he knew, Asia cup was going to change so many things for his best friend.

Virat Kohli ko confidence ki zarurat h, kya baat kar rahe ho yr

He just wanted to run to the field and smoocher him in a tight hug.

He has played so many matches. He is playing for so many years. He is such a great batsman so he does not need reassurance.Form goes up and down, that is part and parcel of any cricketer’s career. So a player like him, who has played for so many years... he only needs one or two good innings.

Virat's abilities were never a worry for the team, he had done so much for the team in his entire career and now Rohit was just waiting for that moment to come out in a press conference and boast all about the century.

The moment Virat and Rishabh walked back to the team room, Rohit was waiting for his turn to solemnly jump on Virat.

Virat grinned as Rohit held him tightly.

Both of them stood in the middle, no words spoken.

"I'm so fuckin' proud of you", Rohit whispered.

Virat only tightened his grip in response, his heart beating wild still unable to comprehend this had actually happened.

He did it.

He wanted to cry and scream at the same time.

"thank you for always having my back", Virat mumbled in the crook of his neck.

"stop it, I haven't done anything. It's you who deserves all the credit and what absolute shitty best friend I would have been if I wouldn't support you", Rohit pulled back as he grinned at him.

Virat smiled as he settled down, Rohit passed him a water bottle.

"Virat bhaiya, we need to celebrate this", Yuzi suggested joyfully.

"yes yes we do, this 71st century needs to be celebrated. I have a wonderful plan", beamed Harry as he patted Yuzi's back.

"so happy and proud of you Virat bhaiya", Rishabh came bouncing on his feet as he side hugged him.

"let's win the match first then we will plan something", spoke Rahul as he pulled Rishabh back and hugged Virat himself.

"possessive", snickered Hardik from behind but Rahul wholeheartedly ignored him.

Virat chuckled at the genuinely energetic and happy atmosphere of the room.

...........

"and Bhuvneshwar picks his fifth wicket of the innings", the loud voice boomed in the stadium.