Secret came out

When they got to the target, it was pretty easy to steal that crystal. After that Toga and Dabi came to the base last. When they opened the door they saw Shigaraki, Twice and Kurogiri in shock. "Hey Shiggy, everything okay with you. You three look like you saw a ghost."- Dabi was confused. "You are Endevour's son?!"- Shigaraki said out loud. How did they found out? Impossible that Toga said to them. We were toghether this whole time Dabi thought to himself. "What? Shiggy from where did you get that crazy-" "How did you found out?"- Dabi interupts Toga. "Well you forgot to turn off your mic Dabi."- Shigaraki said. Dabi just ran away. "Dabi, wait!"- Toga screamed and started running after him.

After few hours of running Dabi was tired that he couldn't see properly. His vision was blury and he bumps into someone. He couldn't see who could that be because of his vision. Meanwhile Toga ran after him. She was so tired but she didn't plan to give up. At that moment she saw Dabi bumped at someone. That was nobody else but... Endevour. Endevour saw two villains running from somewhere. Rain was strong what made Dabi even sick. So when he bumped at Endevour he fainted.

At Todoroki house whole family was happy. But there was one special thing that they were so happy about. Mrs. Todoroki, Rei Todoroki, was out of hospital. She was healed and she could again be with her dear family. At once they heared a knock. Fuyumi opened the door and saw Endavour, Toga, and on Endevour's back was Dabi.

After a few hours, Dabi and Toga got fresh clothes and Dabi slept in his old room. Endevour explained everything, while Toga just kept staring at the door of the room in which was Dabi.

After a few more hours doors open. Toga jumped in Dabi's hands happy to see him okay. "Are you feeling better Touya?"- Rei said while drinking her tea. "Yes, thank yo-... Wait, what did you just called me?"- Dabi was confused. Everyone else looked at Rei. "Mom, do you again need to go to the hospital?"- Shoto asked. "That's not funny."- Rei said. "But how did you know?"- Dabi was confused. "Mother will allways recognize her child."- Rei said with a smile. "Father too."- Endevour said with a smile on his face. Whole Todoroki family jumped in a huge group hug. They were really happy to see Dabi- I mean "Touya" back.

After few hours of hanging out with the family Toga and Dabi decides they will go back. They said they're goodbyes and get to the base. When they opened the door, they saw three guys laying on the floor dead tired. "What happened to you?"- Dabi said with a smirk. "Where were you Dabi?! We searched everywhere!"- Shigaraki said angry. "And not in my old house?"- Dabi said giggling. Shigaraki just take a deep breath and then turned back to Dabi and Toga. "You can't kick him out Shiggy!"- Toga yelled out of nowhere. Everyone looked at her. She at that moment covered her mouth. "Kick him out? What are you talking about woman? I didn't plan to kick him out. Yes, I was shocked, but kicking him out didn't even came to my mind."- Shigaraki said. "You are okay with it?"- Dabi asked confused. "Of course. We can't control from what family we are coming from."- Shigaraki said and then turned around to get to his room.

Later that night someone knocked at the Dabi's door. Dabi opened the door to see Toga standing right in front of him. "Toga, do you see how late it is?"- Dabi asked her. "Sorry, but I couldn't sleep."- Toga said looking at the floor. "I noticed."- Dabi said short. "What do yu mean?"- Toga was confused. "I noticed that you didn't sleep few nights. You look tired every morning lately."- Dabi said. They stayed quite for a while. Then Dabi pulled Toga's hand in his room and closed the door. "Do you plan to tell me one day why are you acting strange and all? You act like you are still under that quirk."- Dabi said holding her hand tight. "I can't say it. But I can show you."- Toga said, pulled him closer to her and... kissed him. After a second of processing, Dabi kissed her back too. When they pulled out each other to breathe Dabi had a jerk smirk. He hugged Toga very tight. "Dabi, could you promise me something?"- Toga asked. "What is it?"-Dabi said confused. "Can you promise me to never let me go. To be always by my side?"- Toga asked. "Aren't we going a little bit cringe?"- Dabi asked with a smirk. "Just answer it!"- Toga said angry, but quite to not wake up others. "I promise"- Dabi said. The rest of the night they were cuddling, watching a movie and fell asleep toghether.

The End

A/N
I hope you liked this story. I didn't expect to finich it on this chapter, but I liked to end it like this so here it goes. I hope you enjoyed. And don't worry, I will write more. Byee