Everything back to normal?

3rd face

Next day Aizawa meets Lov to help them. "I still don't understand how are we affected by that quirk. I don't feel in love with Dabi."- Toga says. Shigaraki then pointed at their hands. "ACK!"- Toga and Dabi yelled at the same time and let go of each others hand. "Allright, let's get over with this."- Aizawa said. Aizawa looked into both's (Toga and Dabi) eyes. His eyes started to glow bright red, his hair was going up and his scarf started to float around him. But something was strange. His ereasing quirk didn't work as usual. His scarf started to go around Toga and Dabi tieing them up. Then a huge ball of light blinded everyone.

When they woke up expect Toga who was still uncoustios, they noticed hand cuffs on Toga's and Dabi's hands. "I asked you to ereas the quirk. Not to get them even closer than they already are!"- Shigaraki yelled at Aizawa. "You think I did that on purpose? This is even for me the first time to see my quirk react like that. What kind of quirk is even used?"- Aizawa said not scared of Shigaraki's yelling. Twice gave Aizawa a bottle in which was the quirk. When Aizawa grabed the bottle they heared a huge explosion (and no, it's not from Bakugo if you tought that). Hand cuffs were gone. And they dicided to get back home and never mess with quirks in bottle again. But was the problem gone or it will get much worse (for us shipers of TogaDabi beautiful).

A/N

Thank you so much for waiting so long for new chapter. And I need to say thank you so much for reading this. When I saw how much people reads this story I know you like it. I searched where I can feel a little bit of fame and I found it. And now I will show you my drawing of Bakugo and feel free to write a comment if you like my drawings. I will on the end of every chapter show my drawing. Enjoy your summer.

 Enjoy your summer