Unexpected help

Next day Leauge of Villains were walking to UA. Yaoyorozu watching through the window notices four members of lov staying in front of the gates. Yaoyorozu raises a hand what got Aizawa's attention. "What is it Yaoyorozu?" Aizawa asks. "I see lov in front of the gates."Yaoyorozu says. Aizawa was confused so he got closer to the window to see them himself. While he was watching throgh the window in hallway everybody could hear a loud scream calling Aizwa's name. "AIZAWAAAAAAAA!!!!" was heard. At once the loud sound of opening doors disturbed every student. At the door showed up Present Mic. "You will not believe who is in front of UA!" Present Mic says catching breath. "Oh... I supose you already know about lov." Present Mic says akwardly. "Yeah. Let's go check what they want. And Mic... next time don't scream while running throgh the hallway. You disturb other classes." Aizawa sayed at one second turning back at Present Mic.

Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight and principal Nezu were out. Aizawa prepared his scarf in case they dicide to attack. "Oh thank god you opened the gate. How much time do you need to open it. We don't have all time in the world." Shigaraki says angry, but at the same time and nervos. "How can I help you villains?" Principal Nezu started conversation. "We need a huge help from Ereaser." Twice started but before he continued he wanted to know will Aizawa accept to help. "What kind of help?" Aizawa started to be suspicius. "Well you see... we had a little accident while trying to attack UA." Shigaraki wanted to start with calm conversation but Dabi interupted him by saying: "Little accident?!" Saying angry. "Dabi you need to calm down. It's not such a big deal, you know?" Shigaraki tryed to calm Dabi down. In that moment Dabi wanted to burn Shigaraki to the bones.

"Can somebody tell me what kind of help do you want from me?" Aizawa tried to interupt them. "Since they will just argue I will explain." Toga said. Toga started explaining. When she finished teachers were in shock. "I knew Twice was clumsy but you others... I can't believe." Aizawa is saying hitting himself in head. "Fine. I will help you." Aizawa said not sure he made good decision. Lov was very happy. Now they need just to find a way to get rid of a quirk.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it took so long to make another chapter but I needed inspiration and now I got it. I'm sorry it's short, but I hope I will wrote longer chapters and stories in a future. For now enjoy my drawing of Deku. And wrote 1-10 what do you think of drawing. Loce ya all and I wish you wonderfull SUMMER!!!💛❤💖

 Loce ya all and I wish you wonderfull SUMMER!!!💛❤💖