Dream

Toga POV

Toga was back from killing spree. She sneaked through the hallway to her room. She opened the door and changed into her pijamas and then get to bed.

Dream POV

Toga opened her eyes and looked around herself. Everything around her was dark. And then she notices the light. It was Dabi. "Dabi, where are we?"- Toga asked worried. Dabi didn't respond. He just puts his hand on Toga's shoulder. "Dabi? Is everything okay?"- Toga asks. Dabi puts other hand on her cheek. Then he pulled Toga closer to himself. Toga was confused. Dabi was still quiet. And then Dabi's face gets even closer to Toga's. Toga starts to blush. Then they close their eyes and... kiss.

Toga POV

Toga wakes up from her dream in sweat. Then she hears knocking on her door. Toga gets up and walks towards the door. She opens the door and sees angry Shigaraki. "Toga, how many times does Twice and I need to call you so you can answer the door?!"- Shigaraki yelled at Toga. "I'm sorry. I fell asleep. What do you need?"- Toga says. "C'mon, Dabi and you will go for some drugs for our new Nomus."- Shigaraki says pushing Toga toward the exit. Outside she sees Dabi and hurry up infront of him.

A/N

Hey guys. Than yoh so much for your suport. And here is my Uraraka drawing. Feel free to write what you think about it (story and the drwing). Enjoy your summer and have a wonderfull day.🍉🏖💖

🍉🏖💖