Ignore

It pased few days since Toga had that dream. She would always be lost in thoughts and always be near Dabi. But then she would just run away in that case. But one day she couldn't run away that far from Dabi.

"Okay, did I made myself crear?"- Shigaraki said while watching whole league. They made a plan how to erease all quirks from heroes- "Execuse me. But how are we supossed to find something if we don't know what it is?". I WAS GETING TO IT TOGA!!! "Ups, sorry.". *cough* Anyway, they needed to break in the hospital with a high security. In the hospital basement it's a crystal that can erease all quirks.

Everyone got they're roles and started the plan.

Everyone was on  their positions. When Twice got reed of the guards, Dabi and Toga were going downstairs in basement. "It's so dark in here. I can't see a thing."- Toga complains. Dabi makes a little flame in one of his hands to make a light. "Is it better?"- Dabi asks. When Toga could see a little bit better she relized that she was too close to Dabi. At that moment, the picture of her kissing dream gets in her mind and she pushes Dabi. "Hey, what's wrong with you?"- Dabi asked. Toga couldn't answer. She thought if she says she is like this because of a dream, he will make fun of her. But she is a girl after all. And dreaming about a guy kissing you, how not to get this reaction.

Dabi saw her again in deep thoughts. But this time he could tell something was wrong with her. When Dabi thought about it more, he realised Toga acted strange a while now. I don't know why, but I feel I have to tell her Dabi thought to himself. "Toga, I need to tell you something."- Dabi said in proper tone. Toga getted back to reality when Dabi spoke. She was confused. "I... I.... Oh my god, why is this so easy to tell her but at the same time and hard?"- Dabi muttered to himself. "Dabi, is everything okay?"- Toga was honestly worried for a friend. "My real name isn't Dabi."- he finally spoke. Wait, is he up to reveal his true identity to me?! But why?! Toga thought to herself. "My real name is Touya Todoroki."- Dabi said staring at the other direction. Toga's eyes got wider, but when she remembers last name, she got shocked. "Wait, Todoroki? Are you...?"- Toga couldn't come to herself. "Yes. *sigh* I am the son of Endevour and Shoto Todoroki's brother."- Dabi said with a feeling of realef. "Now that I told you who I truly am, can you tell me what's wrong with you?"- Dabi said with a worried face. "I just trust you with this secret of mine Toga. Then tell me what's wrong with YOU."- Dabi said. Toga couldn't say anything. She just turned around and continue walking.

A/N
Hey guys. I'm sorry for not posting so long. But school started and I already have some projects and all that stuff. But as a apology, I will give you 2 new chapters. But it's too early so I will some other time post more of my Mha characters arts. Thank you for being patient and thank you for so many reads. It makes me sooooo happy. Good luck in school. That's all, byee.