Hope....less

Gamandar flew as he held us in his giant hands. Almost there. He huffed, dodging every rock that was thrown at him by Malden. I pushed my long bang hanging in front on my eye and adjusted my glasses. He looked down at us and smiled, showing his strangely white clean teeth. He probably smiled at West because she smiled back. Yeah I'm not really into that lovey dovey stuff. Right now I'm focused on how we are hopeless. East is probably going to get captured soon. Then the Kin War will start. I'm going to save East. Then Sierra will die... then... we'll have to destroy Malden with everything we have. We will probably win. At least, that's what the prophecy said. We flew above the clouds with Malden chasing us. Deja Vu much? Malden was eventually swooping over us. He tried to grab one of us as it looked. East. Oh crap. He swooped one more time and Sierra punched him in the face. He flew back and tried to stop himself. I squinted and saw him wipe his lip. "Go Gamandar just keep going!" I shouted. "Don't look behind you because daddy is pretty upset with Sierra." West said. Sierra shrugged and rolled eyes a bit. "Yeah well it was either that or let East get captured." she responded. North screamed and I looked to find Malden right next to us. Dang that guy is fast. He took East's arms as she screamed and fought back, kicking as hard as she could. Gamandar knocked into him which caused Malden to drop East, and Gamandar shook and dropped us. We screamed and scrambled in the air. I flailed my arms like an idiot. "GAMANDAR DANGGIT YOU JUST HAD TO DO THAT!!!" North screamed. I knew it was loud but I cod barely hear her. Gamandar swooped down and not so gently caught us. "Well, I just knew we were going to live." I said. He note the sarcasm in my and gave me an annoyed yet apologetic glare before he landed.