More Than Enough

"You guys hate me? How shocking. I thought five minutes ago you loved me and were really upset about me having to die." Sierra said. Gamandar flew to the door and yanked it apart. "Get in." He huffed slowly in his deep dragon voice. West walked in and gave Gamandar the evil eye, and he blew a big cloud of smoke on her. She rolled her eyes. Malden didn't make eye contact with any of us. He just kept scribbling down notes on the white board, muttering random stuff. "So boss, what do you want?" North asked sarcastically. "Just your lives" He said. "You surprised me by staying alive the whole time you walked here. I was actually considering giving you back your powers and then just brainwashing you." He smirked. "Just like I did to your mother and pet." He whispered. Our eyes didn't widen. We didn't scream WHAT?! We didn't tell him to undo anything. Maybe last year as beginning Benders we would've. But now? Not so much. I just walked over to Sierra and asked her if I looked familiar to her. "I've never seen you before in my life. All I know is that your planning on hurting my husband and preventing him from saving the world." Sierra answered. I gave her a puzzled look and West burst out laughing. "Lady you've been working with a web of lies!" She said pretending to wipe a tear from her eye as she kept laughing. "You too dragon boy!" East said. Gamandar flew over to West and morphed into Gaston again. Oddly he still had clothes on. They weren't ripped or burned or anything. It was as if he never shape-shifted at all. "I don't believe you. If I even did, then why is he trying to save the world?" He asked. "He isn't." North said. So then we all explained how we were departed. We explained how it all began. How we went on the scavenger hunt. How West almost burned Adam. How East almost crashed a car. How North was saved my Malden. How I..... what did I do? I did nothing. I'm unimportant. I guess that's more than enough I need to know. Gaston and Sierra just stood there, speechless. "You're kidding me right?" Malden said. "That was completely fake." "What?! No it wasn't." East said. "You made it all up." Now I was mad. "Alright listen up dad! I am 99.9% DONE with you! Sierra, Gaston, you need your memories back." "What are you TALKING about?!" Sierra asked confused and a little upset. "You guys are evil and Malden is the hero." Gaston said. suddenly, North dashed across the room to two reddish canisters. "Oh no you don't." Malden said and grabbed her. She screamed and kicked him in panic and ran to get the canisters. "West, heads up!" She tossed the canisters to West who just barely caught them. "What are those?" Sierra asked, obviously clueless. "Memories. Now drink." she said handing the canister to her mom. She did the same to Gaston. "No way." they said in unison.