Hiding

Well hide and seek was pretty nice. It was a good way to pass the time. North kept winning though. Hiding from your family (and pet) is pretty easy, but when it's your dad your hiding from, you worry every day. That's just how I am at least. Our world is falling apart..... and there's nothing we can do about it. A tiny flower blossomed on a vine that wrapped around my left hand. It was a beautiful tiny little rose. I smiled and went down to the creek inside the rock. Yeah that's right. It's a really big rock we live in. So big that it even has its own creek, which never dries out and is crystal clear. It's amazing. I would say water fairies roam the place too but hey, let's be realistic now. We don't even get any bugs down here. North followed me down to the water. "Hi." She said and smiled. "Hey." I replied. She took in a deep breath. "So how about that waterfall?" She pointed to the waterfall. Did I mention we have one? It's breathtaking. "It's great." I said. East skipped in and interrupted us. "Hello!" She said. "Lunch came. Turkey subs today." "Ooh count me in." North said. I nodded and ran to the counter where Gaston and West were chatting. "Oh hey." West said and Gaston smiled. "Hi." East and North both said. "Lunch is great." Gaston said with a mouth full of sub. "Don't talk with your mouth full." Sierra said entering the room. "Sorry ma'am." Gaston said. "West stop making goo goo eyes at your pet." she said. West turned bright red. Gaston swallowed his lunch and started staring at West with a confused look. "Did you get your power back because your face is so red now." Gaston said and laughed. "Shut up." she said. "Sorry." he said. Sierra sat down and mumbled something. I think she said, "Please turn back into a dragon." She likes Gaston don't get her wrong but she doesn't like Geston AT ALL. "Anyway...." Gaston said to West, "I'm going to go by the waterfall okay?"
"Okay." And he went off. "Sierra!" West exclaimed once Gaston was gone. "What? You were making goo goo eyes. No doubt." "Well maybe you could have kept it to yourself." While Sierra and her oldest daughter argued about Gaston, East North and I went to the Food Box to get our lunch. We sat down and chatted about how we could possibly get our powers back if we tried. The lunch was yummy. The best subs I've ever tasted, and that's saying something. Maybe being the hider isn't such a bad thing. It's the seeker that your worried about.