"H-Hyung?", Tae gasped, covering his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"I am just two months older TaeTae, it doesn't count. You can call me anything you want", he continued to laugh at Taehyung's bewildered expression.

"Ji-min?"

"Of course"

"M-min"

"Yup. You called me MinMin once too. But you never used that nickname", Jimin remembered now. He loved the nickname the first time he heard it.

Tae gasps and covers his mouth again. Jimin bursts out laughing, again.

"TaeTae no remember", he finally says guilty.

"That's okay TaeTae", Jimin smiles.

"M-Minnie? TaeTae call Minnie?", Tae asked, his voice a little hopeful.

Jimin smiled. It's the nickname his family calls him with, but it sounds so much more endearing when Taehyung uses it.

"Anything. Anything at all. Let's get you home. The sun's setting", they stood up, intertwining their pinkies and made their way back.

^^^^^^^

"Can you please close the cafe for me today?", Jin pleads. It's the next day, the Friday before Namjoon's birthday which is conveniently on a Saturday. Jin wants to take Namjoon out on a date early and spend the night together. Jimin being the kind person that he is agrees immediately.

"Of course Hyung, you can collect the keys on Saturday at Hyung's birthday party", Jimin smiles as he takes the key bunch from Jin's hand.

*ring*

Namjoon Hyung calling....

"Yes hyung? All okay?", Jimin asked.

"Everything's fine Min. Jin just asked me on a date. Do you think you can stay over today with Tae? It would give me a peace of mind", Namjoon sounded awkward and unsure.

"I thought you already knew we would do that. You think too much Hyung. You go have fun at your date and we will have fun at home. And don't you dare come back at night. We are meeting tomorrow", Jimin warns cutely to which Namjoon chuckles.

"What do we do without you Min? Thanks for all your help. Just a heads up. I have told Tae. It's for you to know. I will be gone by the time you come. Tae will open the door for you", Namjoon said, trying to remember if he missed anything else for Jimin to know.

"That's okay. I will see him once I close the cafe", Jimin offers a smile and hangs up.

I wish I could skip a few hours, he thought as he continued scrubbing the counter.

^^^^^^^

Jimin checked the machinery, cleaned up and switched off the lights as he closed the cafe doors.

He quickly went home to grab whatever essentials he needed for the sleepover and boarded the bus to drop him off at the Kim residence. He didn't like the idea of Taehyung being alone for a long time although Namjoon said the younger was used to it.

Once getting down, he hurried over and knocked on the door. It took a couple of minutes before Taehyung opened the door.

"Hi", Jimin smiled.

"H-hello", Tae whispered softly. He stepped aside to let Jimin pass.

"Been busy?", Jimin asked. He saw that the coffee table had his art supplies strewn across the surface. Tae simple nodded and got back to his work, picking up his sketch pad.

"What are you drawing?", Jimin asks as he shuffles closer. It's a sketch of the earth and the moon is in orbit around it. The earth is only partially visible in the bottom left corner whereas the moon is in full display. It was only sketched in black ink but the detailing was intricate and realistic. The stars in the vast expanse of space also looked like they were twinkling.

It was breathtaking.

"It's beautiful Tae", Jimin complimented.

"Hyungie's gift", Tae said, not lifting his gaze.

"I think he will love it", Jimin smiled. "Should we make something else too? It can be from the both of us", he added.

"A-another present?", Tae asked, confused. He had dropped his pen which rolled over a little and came to a stop when it collided with a nearby pencil.

"Yes. What do you think?", Jimin asked.

"Another present", Tae confirmed.

"How about a cake? We can bake it together?", Jimin's eyes sparkled as he suggested his idea. He liked baking since he was a kid. Sunday used to be his baking day with his mom. They would spend hours baking cookies, brownies and cakes. That memory has gone sour.

"I don't know how", Tae sounded low.

"That's okay. I will teach you. Now come on. Let's see if we have all the ingredients", Jimin got up and so did Taehyung. They rummaged through the kitchen cabinets and found all the things they needed flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder and a cute heart shaped cake mould. Jimin decided to add strawberries as garnishing on top.

It took them about two hours just to make the batter. It might seem a lot of time but given the number of accidents, two hours sounds about right. Jimin knocked over the flour once which coated the entire counter and part of their bodies white. Once that was settled, Taehyung dropped two eggs on the floor when he was handing them over to Jimin. So, after the two hours of nonstop misfortune, they finally lowered the mould into the oven which had been preheating for 15 minutes. Then they cleaned up after themselves and waited for the oven to chime.

"We should have just bought one instead", Jimin whined as he rested his back against the couch. Taehyung plopped down beside him.

"Minnie TaeTae smells cakey", Tae complains smelling his hands. He has been constantly washing his hands through the mess because he hates, well, mess.

"Why are you so cute, TaeTae?", Jimin giggles by his side.

"Ji-min?", Tae calls, his tone serious.

"Yes TaeTae?"

"TaeTae wants to be your boyfriend."

"Wait what-?", Jimin sat up straight and looked at him, dumbfounded. "Where did this come from?"

"TaeTae knows he's different and is lacking. Needs help with everything. Not smart. Not really good at anything. But I can love you, Ji-min. That is the only thing Taetae's good at. Loving you", Tae was swaying a little.

"My baby. Come here sweetheart", Jimin pulled him closer and hugged him tight.

"You're my TaeTae. Strong, kind, caring and artistic. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. I love you too, boyfriend", Jimin smiled as hot tears streamed down his face.

"R-really?", Tae gasped.

"Really", Jimin booped his nose. Then he wrapped his arms around Tae's neck and pulled him closer. "Can I kiss you baby?"

"Taetae's a baby?"

"You're my baby"

"Y-yes"

Jimin kissed him. Slowly and gently sucked on his lower lip and then his top. There was no tongue involved. It was the kind of kiss that left your heart giddy, filling your stomach with butterflies.

"Minnie"

"Yes my Moon?"

"TaeTae loves you".