5 - W.D.Y.W.F.M?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I didn't."

"really want me to believe you?" Her eyebrow raised as she scoffed, eyes slightly red. "You killed Min Jun's bodyguard for fuck's sake!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He shook his head, eyes widening. "Y/N, you got it all wrong-"

"Are you going to kill Min Jun next? Brace yourself, Park, because I'm not going to let you do that. Over my dead body." 

"You trust them more than me? The man who loved you so much he could have died for you?"

"See? You're using the past tense. You've changed, I can't recognize you and I don't know what the fuck you're doing or thinking. What do you want from me, Park? What the fuck do you want?"

"Y/N," He muttered, extending his hand for you to take. But you just take a step back and his heart drops. "Are you... scared of me?"

"You can kill me." She said and he shook his head.

"I wouldn't kill you if I came here to save you-"

"Liar... you said you wouldn't save me even if I was dying." Her eyes glistened but she looked away, clenching her fists. 

"Strawberry." Him calling her by the nickname he gave her some time ago made her freeze in her place, memories of their relationship replaying in her mind. 

"Do not call me that." She muttered, pointing her gun at him. He had always called her by that name because her hair was red and because her scent was sweet and fresh. Strawberries were his favorite too, and she was everything he ever wanted.

"Ujin wants you dead. Believe me or not, I-"

"Utter another word and I'll shoot you, Park." She said but a voice calling her from behind made her freeze. 

"Y/N, what the hell- shoot him!" She knew that it was Ujin who was shooting from across the place and she stopped breathing when Sunghoon's eyes darkened. 

"Ujin, run!" She shouted, standing right in front of Sunghoon who took out his gun and pointed it fellow coworker. "Drop your gun, Park."

"Y/N, he wants to kill you!" Sunghoon shouted.

"Y/N, shoot him!" Ujin shouted.

And right then, Y/N pulled the trigger and shot Sunghoon as he just stared at her with wide eyes full of disbelief. He stood there for a moment before he slowly dropped to his knees, then fell to the ground as a single tear fell down his cheek.

A gasp escaped her lips and she just stared at him breathing unevenly on the cold ground before she looked at Ujin who was running away. She just had to get out of there and everything would be okay.

Her hands shook, dropping her gun. She breathed heavily as she looked back at Ujin who was no longer in sight, and before she knew it, she got on her knees and searched for Sunghoon's phone before she held it in her trembling hands.

"F-fuck." She muttered as she opened it and stared at where she was supposed to type his password. Closing her eyes, she thought about his last password back when they were datinghe couldn't keep keep it.

However, she typed the numbers in her head and when the phone unlocked, her heart sank to the ground. His password was still her birthday, how fucking ironic.

There wasn't enough time, she needed to go back and Sunghoon was bleeding so she sent his location to his team and left the phone on the ground next to him as he lay unconscious, making her heart break.

I shot him. She couldn't get this thought off his head as she secretly ran out of the building, hiding from every CCTV on the way. I'm a fucking idiot.

Upon arriving at the secret agent's hideout, Ujin ran to her, breathless. "Y/N, you did it." His eyes were wide open and he had this crazy smile stuck on his face and she just wanted to tear it apart. 

"You killed Sunghoon?" Mark walked to her with a look of disbelief.

"I don't know, I shot him." She muttered, heading to her desk and Ujin laughed.

"Of course, he must be dead. You aimed for his heart, right?"

"I don't know. You told me to shoot and I shot." 

"Y/N-"

"He must be dead." She snapped and Kwon and the two others gulped, feeling so fucking satisfied on the inside but they just didn't want to show it. 

"You realize that you've done a great job, Y/N?" Ujin sat on her desk while smiling at her. "You're amazing, I've always looked up to you. I can't believe we got rid of him before the Seongs did. They have no idea."

"Min Jun wants him alive, you know that?" She asked, her fists tightening. "If they hear we killed him, we're dead."

"I don't care, we got rid of him and that means one fucking problem less. Way to go." He laughed but she didn't find it in her to be satisfied with what happened. She was afraid Sunghoon would die for real, and was really worried that maybe the guys with him didn't arrive in time and it was too late.

Mark and Kwan were pleased with the news, almost like relieved. Ujin too.

"Yeah," Y/N slightly scoffed as she looked at her screen and started typing her report. 

"We should celebrate." Ujin said but she shook her head.

"I don't have time for that, you guys go ahead and party."

"Hm, okay." He nodded, walking away when she called his name, making him turn to her. "Yeah?"

"Why were you there?" She raised an eyebrow, folding her arms over her chest.

"To keep you safe, why else?"

"How did you know I was there?"

"Mr. Kang informed me," He muttered, walking closer to her as he gently held her chin. "So, Y/N, next time you want to go on a mission you tell me, because I worry about you and I don't want any asshole to hurt you."

Y/N gulped as she stared at him and he just smirked and kissed her forehead. 

"I care about your dumb ass a lot."