Rahul Bhai+Rohirat

The IND vs AFG game has just ended and Virat entered the dressing room when Rohit comes jumping in.

Rohit: Viiiiii I'm so proud of you! What a knock mere Bhai maza hi aa Gaya

Virat: Thanks Ro, I can't describe how happy I feel right now

Rohit: I know Vi, your celebration and the constant smile on your face says it all.

Virat: Ro I couldn't have done this without our family, you, Mahi Bhai, and Rahul Bhai.

Rohit: Vi all we did was give you space to be yourself you always had the ability and not a single one of us ever doubted it.  

Virat: Aww thanks Ro, chal na let's go see Rahul Bhai, I want to give him a bone-crushing hug.

Rahul Bhai was in one of the rooms in the dressing room writing down something in his journal when Rohit and Virat come in. 

RohiRat: Rahul Bhaiiiiiii

Rahul Bhai: Arey aa gaye mere shero

Virat: Haan Bhai, how could we not come to you especially today.

Rahul Bhai: Ofc baacha, you played so well Im so proud of you. Not just today but you have played well all tournament long from the first match itself you showed that the King is back

Virat: bas bhi karo yaar bhai aur kitni tareef karoge

Rahul Bhai: You guys deserve it, Ro tune bhi kuch kam kamal nahi kiya hai. From giving India great starts to that amazing 50 to making crucial on field decions yall both have made me so proud.

Rohit: Bhai we performed well par phir bhi hum qualify to nahi kar paye na 

Virat: haan bhai yeh regret to mujhe bhi hai

Rahul Bhai: Koi baat nahi baacha this is a game, hear jeet to chalte rehti hai. For me what matters is that my kiddos did their best and made me proud. I cannot describe how good I felt to see both of you just smash the bowlers right left and middle.

Virat: Bhai thank you so much I could have truly. not done this without you.

Rohit: haan bhai, you are the reason why I have been able to captain the team decently. 

Rahul Bhai: Stop it both of you, yall had teh skills within you since the beginning all we did was let you polish it with some help and guidance. So no thank yous needed, also yall are kiddos and kiddos don't have to say thank you to their Bhai.

RohiRat: We love you Bhai

RohiRat crush Rahul Bhai in abone crashing hug from both sides.

Rahul Bhai: I love yall too

----

Thats all for today!

First and foremost Im so sorry for not updating for a while. My classes have started and managing time to write and finish my assignments has been a bit difficult. Updates will be a bit irregular but I will try my best to find time to write  more.

congratulations to all ICT fans we won teh game by 101 runs and we witnessed a Virat Kohli special 71st.

I hope you enjoyed the update, if so please vote and comment. Also drop suggestions on future OS. 

Until Next Time 👋🏼