Ro ka Birthday hai!!!

Ro had just returned back to his room from the MI team celebration of his birthday. He was a little down as he missed his ICT family, none of them had even wished him. He was about to go to bed when there was a knock on the door. 

Ritzy went to answer the door.

Arjun (Tendulkar): Bhabhi Ro bhai ko bulao na

Ritzy: Ha bulati hu par yeh to batao hua kya?

Arjun: Bhabhi bulao na, mai aap dono ko saath me bataunga

Ritzy: Aacha theek hai, Ro arjun is here to see you.

Ro: Kya hua arjun itni raat ko all good?

Arjun: Arey vo kya hai na bhaiya Jassi bhai aur Ishaan ne ladna shuru kar diya hai air SKY dada unko shant karne ki koshish kar rahe hai par mujhe nahi lagta vo handle kar payenge aap chalo na.

Ro, Ritzy, and Arjun reach the room and Arjun pushed Ro and RItzy in and closes the door on them. The was dark with all the lights turned off.

Ro: Arjun yeh kya mazak hai yaar, aur yeh lights kyu off hai.

All the lights turn on 

ICT Fam: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ro is pleasantly shocked and his eyes turn moist. He sees his brothers and his kiddos, his best friend, and his Mahi Bhai grinning. He opens his arms and all his kiddos run in. 

Ishan: Kaisa laga surprise bhaiya?

Ro: Bohot aacha laga, its so good to see yall and celebrate my birthday with yall warna IPL and yeh bio-bubbles ke chakar me to nahi ho pata. Waise tum logo ne bio-bubble kaise toda? Aur adhe to Pune me the na?

Yuzi: arey bhaiya aapke birthday ke humne special permission li hai.

Mahi Bhai: Yeh lo yeh to sirf apne kiddos ko hi bhav de raha hai, sari planning hum seniors kare aur Ro ka sara time yeh juniors le gaye

Jaddu: Haan na bhai, Ro mere bhai hum bhi aye hai, humse bhi mil le

Ro: Tum log ko mai kabhi bhul sakhta hu? Aajao tum log bhi roka kisne hai?

All the seniors go to Ro and share a group hug. 

Harry: Cap Ro aaj to aap bacho nahi. (evil grin)

Vi: Barabar bola Harry, yeh har saal baach jata hai par is baar to puri ICT badla legi.

Ro: Mahi Bhaiiiiiiiiii bachao na yeh log mujhe cake se nehlane ka bol rahe hai.

Mahi Bhai: Ro baache isme to mai bhi unke saath hu, tune mujhe bhi to mere birthday pe nahi choda tha.

Ro sulks but gives in. Ritzy and all the ladies are standing on the side looking at the bonding between the brothers.

Nush: Sharma bro hum bhi hai yaha

Ro: Sharma sis, tum log waha kyu khade ho yaha aa jao

Riva: Ab vo kya hai na bhaiya hume kabab me haddi banne ki aadat nahi hai. 

Sanjana: Yes bhaiya, ab jab aap logo ka bharat milab ho raha tha to humari itni jurat ki hum is bromace ke beech me aaye 

All the ladies started laughing while the boys sulked.

Sakshi: aacha chalo stop teasing my devars. 

Ritzy: Yeh lo as always Saks Bhabhi ne inko baacha liya 

Mahi: aacha chalo, we'll continue this later pehle cake cut karte hai.

Everyone gathers around the table, they start singing happy birthday while Ro cut the cake. 

He fed the cake to Ritzy first then Mahi Bhai, Saks Bhabi, Vi, Nush, and then went to all his brothers and kiddos and their better halves. As soon as everyone was fed they brought out another cake which was specially brought to give Ro a facial. 

Mahi Bhai: Boys on 3

Everyone: YES CAPTAIN

Mahi Bhai: 1...2... 

Ro closed his eyes tightly while Mahi Bhai signaled all the boys to go ahead on two. Vi gladly did the honors and pushed Ro's face into the cake. All the seniors took some more cake and put it on Ro's face and hair, the juniors also couldn't let go of the opportunity so they too followed in their senior's footsteps.

After the boys were satisfied with the cake massage, Ro went to freshen up. While Ro was freshening up all the boys sat in the room talking and pulling each other's legs.

Ro came back and sat down near Mahi Bhai and Vi. 

Ro: Thank you so much guys for making this birthday super special. It's one of the best birthdays ever.

Kiddos: anything for you bhaiya 

Ash: Rulaye ga ka ab Ro 

Vi: Yeh lo aur ek drama queen, Ash tu na Yuzi se thoda dur reh tu bhi drama queen bante jaa rha hai uske jaise.

Yuzi: Rohitaaaaaa dekho na Vi Bhaiya ko

Rohit: Vi, Yuzi sirf drama queen thodi na hai vo to Chahal tv ka anchor aur side job me drama queen hai.

The fun and banter continued late into the night and in the morning everyone had to return back to their teams since they had matches.

I may have not mentioned all the kiddos and seniors but all of them were there :) 

---

That's it for today. I know I said I wasn't going to update due to exams but I couldn't resist updating on Ro's Birthday. I hope you guys enjoyed this, and now this author is off to study. 

Also please take a moment to vote and comment on the updates, looking forward to reading them :)

Until next time 👋🏼