Rohika

Ritzy: Ro you are so annoying, how could you forget our date?

Ro: Sorry na Ritzy, mai jassi aur harry ke jagde ke beech me phas gaya tha

Ritzy: Ro, ek kaam karo tum na apne kiddos ke paas jaao aur unki problems hi solve karo.

While Ro and Ritzy were busy fightings this one person sat on the couch eating popcorn as if he was watching the most interesting show. 

Ro: aisa nahi hai ritzy, I love you. Mujhe maaf kar do na yeh ek baar mai kabhi bhi nahi bulunga humari dates.

Vi: Hawww Ro, how can you forget to take my sister on a date? Mai bhi to Kulcha ke jagde solve karta hu par mai to kabhi meri aur Nush ki date nahi bhula.

Ritzy: See you, learn something from my brother.

Ro: Vi kaminey abhi teko yeh bolna zaruri tha, dikh nahi raha meri biwi mujhse naraz hai aur mai manae ki koshish kar raha hu. Tu ruk, jab tu aur meri Sharma sis jagda karoge na to mai bhi yahi karunga.

Ritzy: Stop scaring my sweet brother, he won't forget unlike you.

Vi controls his laughter in an attempt to not piss off Ro more since he knows that his best friend was serious abt siding with his Sharma sister as always.

Ro: Ritzy yaar I'm sorry na, maan jao na plzzzzzzzz (making a puppy face)

Ritzy: Ek kam karo Ro you na sleep on the couch today. 

Saying this she left the living room and went to their bedroom.

As soon as she left Vi couldn't control his laughter and started laughing loudly.

Vi: You deserved that! How could you forget a date Ro? Like seriously dude.

Ro: Vi you idiot, it's because I am planning a surprise vacation for her. I know that I've been busy with cricket so much that I haven't been able to give her time properly, so I thought ill plan a short vacation with Ritzy and Sammy, and then one of the nights ill take her on a date. 

Vi: Oh my God Ro, you are finally learning something from me.

Ro: Shut up...

Vi: Aacha sun I was also planning a short vacation with Nush, why don't we all go together and on your date night ill take care of Sammy and on my date night you take care of Vami!

Ro: Oo it'll be so much fun, all 6 of us will have a blast.

Vi: Yah, sun we can't plan it here agar Ritzy ne sun liya na to hum dono ke surprise pe pain p[hir jayega.

Ro: Yup chal hum cafe chalte hai.

Ro goes to his room to inform Ritzy that he will be back in an hour. No matter if they were fighting they had an agreement that they will always inform each other of their whereabouts.

Ro and Vi get to the cafe sit in their fav spot by the window and plan out all the details. They then decide to send their wives text saying that they have to go to Europe for a brand endorsement and they would love for them to join them. 

---

Hey guys! I was not going to update until my exams were over but today I was feeling a little tired and decided to take a break and do something, not physics so I came up with this short OS. I'm not sure of how this turned out to be, let me know in the comments. Please vote on the update.  Looking forward to reading the comments. See yall after I finish my exams tomorrow!

Until next time 👋🏼