"I thought we'd surprise him." Grayson smiles, and I nod.

I grab a bag, comprised of my Robin suit, my katana, and my computer. I traveled light.

Grayson on the other hand... not so much.

"Grayson, Todd and Drake will be fine, they don't need anything from Paris."

"Not even the touristy things?" Grayson pouts like a child.

"No. And they have Alfred, they don't need dozens of pastries. Besides, after Hawkmoth is taken care of, they'll probably want to visit here by themselves."

Grayson groans, "I hate when you're right."

"Tt. I'm always right." I push back.

Grayson drops his large duffel, and picks up his backpack. "Come on, let's go back to Gotham."

Grayson drives us to the Louvre, and we sneak into one of the back rooms. Grayson puts his ear to the wall, and taps until he finds a hollow spot. He presses down, and a Boom Tube opens up.

"After you, good sir," Grayson bows dramatically.

I roll my eyes, although I'm used to his poor acting skills. I enter the Boom Tune, and step out in the BatCave. There's a bright flash of light behind me, and I know that Grayson is here too.

Nothing has changed since we left. Every vehicle and innovation that Batman uses is in its same place, and the cave is as dark and dreary as usual.

"Dick! Damian. You're back!" Drake says, spinning away from the BatComputer in the chair.

"Just for the weekend." Grayson says, going to ruffle his hair.

Father and Todd finishing descending the stairs from the library, deep in a conversation.

Jason begins "I don't know B. I didn't know the Black Mask as well as I thought I did, he was—"

"Did he ever drop a hint about mind control?" Father asks.

"No, that's more of the Riddler's and Joker's style." Todd analyzes.

"I agree. But I feel as if he's willing to do anything for control and dominance." Father finished.

Todd looks up, and sees that we've finally arrived. "Dickie bird! And Demon Spawn! Looks like you've gotten tired of Paris. Why don't me and Replacement here just go and watch it while you're gone..." Todd says, inching towards the Boom Tube, pulling Drake on the chair with him.

Bruce sighs, "Jason, you know what we talked about."

"Buts it's not fair. I've only put one person in critical condition this month," Todd argued.

"It is improvement," Drake points out.

"It's November 3rd," I deadpanned.

"Let's focus on the task at hand, Dick and Damian, how is the Paris situation going?" Father asked.

Grayson reports, "The Black Mask is sending masks to Paris."

I add on, "We suspect that Hawkmoth is enchanting them with his magic, and the newest akumatized victim pulled them out for the first time today."

Todd cracks his knuckles, "Sounds like an all hands on deck type of thing."

Father says, "Not yet."

"Bruce, you're killing me here," Todd complains.

"Tt." How ridiculous. You're not the only one who died in the room, Todd. Doesn't mean you get to trauma dump every 5 seconds.

Changing the conversation into something more production, Father states, "You two came right in time for patrol. Jason, you're with Cassandra tonight. Tim... you're with Damian, and I'll go with Dick." Father paired us up.