Continuing using the whole whiskey in the bar excuse, I convinced each of my targets to follow me. One by one, I crossed each target's name out and I made sure that each kill was correct before finally I got the last name on the list. Walking over to the other alleyway that the rest were using, I saw the gang tying up some bloody trash bags. “That’s nine kills in the bag! Good job gang.” Blitz said while putting the final bloody trash bag into the dumpster. “Hey boss, see we had similar ideas. All targets are dead.” I told him while handing back the list now full of crossed out names. “Ha, I knew you were fucking good. I’d like to see that waily snatch orgasm that many-” Blitz was interrupted by a loud noise coming down from the beach. A loud feminine voice boomed out saying, “Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES?!” The large crowd of frat boys and girls with daddy issues erupted in excitement.

 A loud feminine voice boomed out saying, “Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES?!” The large crowd of frat boys and girls with daddy issues erupted in excitement

“This is your final boarding call. All aboard~” Verosika said seductively while pink swirls of clouds floated from her stage. The stage lit up with screens that said ‘Fuck you Blitzo’ and a song title that said ‘Vacay to Bonetown’. Blitz was pissed off as you could visibly see him foaming at the mouth. “Pack your bags. Sun's out. Take a vacay, babe. Take it straight to bone town.” Verosika sang out to the crowd which became even more wild by the second. Seeing her with the skirt blowing in the wind, the sun shining down and highlighting her beautiful skin. Even from here, I could smell her alluring aroma. On the edge of the crowd, there was Verosika’s team of succubus started mingling with the humans, the heightened urges started emerging amongst the humans.

“V-time, free time, baby relax. Self-care, no hair, Brazilian wax. Hornt up succu-bus to the beach. Catch some rays while catching some D.” Verosika sang while her hair swirled in the hair, entrancing me in her beauty. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by an angry imp. “God DAMMIT! That bitch started her goadish mating call! Now she’s gonna win all these sex maniacs! We gotta pick things up, guys!” Blitz yelled angrily while stomping towards the crowd of sex addicts with everyone else following him from behind.

I figured that with all of the aphrodisiac drugs in the air, no one would be able to distinguish Blitz and M&M out here. As we walked across the sand, a blonde man started vomiting near us. “He on the list, Loonie?” Blitz asked while pointing to the vomiting man. “Huh? Yeah, I-I think so.” Loona said with a little bit of uncertainty. She was busy looking at something or someone, following her gaze it happened to be Vortex who was guarding the stage. “Good!” Blitz yelled out with a huge smile on his face as he took out a red and black axe. “Oh, whoa! What are you? A leprechaun?” The blonde man commented and half laughed at. “Yeah... Pretty cool, huh?” Blitz replied as he was about to kill the man.

Before he could make a mess though, I pulled out my ten millimeter gun and shot the man in the head, instantly killing him and keeping the mess to be small. “Oh god damnit, that was my kill bastard!” Blitz yelled at me. “Come on, that was both our kills. You distracted him, I killed him. Make a pretty great damn team if I do say so myself.” I persuaded Blitz so that way he wouldn’t be mad at me. “Huh, yeah, I guess you're right, we make a pretty good team. This is why I hired you!” He boasted with his chest out. “And you sure as shit ain’t gonna tell nobody! Alright, next one, Loonie, c'mon! Loonie? Wait, where-?” He started glancing around to try and find Loona, though he struggled with it.