cupid

Ship: brance

> Griffins playing cupid and trying to get bruce and vance together.

Griffin's POV:

I NOW just realized how much chemistry bruce and vance had together Like why aren't you two dating already? Anyways I took paper out and started to draw hearts, because I can just lead them at some restaurant where they have to pay! And they'll definitely fall in love.

Bruce's POV:

There was a trail of papers hearts on the street, maybe there was like a pot of gold at the end? Who knows. I followed it smiling.

Vance's POV:

I looked at the ground and saw these paper fucking hearts? Like I'm not stupid.. Well I am. I followed them until there was no more and looked over to see bruce then looked up again to see a restaurant.

"Bruce- were you the one putting those things on the ground?"

"No.."

"Oh.. Uh? Well, we might as well just go inside."

".. Like a date?"

"WHAT? Where'd you get that idea let's just go inside and look around-"

"Why would we look around in a restaurant?"

"Shut up Bruce!"

We went both went inside.

Griffin's POV:

I sat with a menu over my face so they wouldn't see me. But I guess they did and walked over.

"You- LITTLE Shit you were the one who lead us here weren't you?"

"Yeah.. Well- I thought maybe you two would fall in love? Because you two already have good chemistry."

"Bruce tutors me because I can't spell for shit, we don't have any chemistry."

"Sureee..."

I ran out.

Bruce's POV:

"Do you think he knows we're already.. dating?"

"Nah we did a good job on hiding it."

I kissed Vance then smiled.

"I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT."

that griffin kid said walking back in me and Vance looked embarrassed then we got kicked out of the restaurant because of griffin.