skipping school

robinisthebest0

Ship: Brance

> vance and Bruce skip class

Bruce's POV:

I'm writing down notes until I feel a piece of paper hitting my back I turn around and see vance mouthing 'pick the paper up'

I picked the paper up.

Note: 'wanna skip? math sucks ass.'

I'd usually say no.. But vance was my boyfriend plus i'd do anything to spend time with him and we rarely hang out since all he does is play on that fucking pinball machine.

Bruce's reply to vances note:

'Yeah, of course!'

I Then threw the note straight at vance which it landed on his face vance didn't even raise his hand and just left the class I had the coolest boyfriend ever.

"Uh.. Can I.. Go to the bathroom?"

The teacher nodded and I ran almost falling over making my way to the empty class room across the hall.

"Hey, vance!"

"Hey.. The coolest shit just happened today wanna hear?"

"Course."

"I beat my high score today!"

Again he was talking about that fucking pinball machine.

"Cool, I guess.."

"What the fucks wrong with you?"

"Tired.. I guess from all the baseball."

"That's why you should come with me to play pinball."

I shook my head.

"It's not for me."

"You've literally never tried pinball before so you won't know it's for you unless you try it dipshit."

"That's the thing I don't want to try it and could you maybe talk about something else? It's getting a bit annoying."

"Jesus christ, you could have just said that."

"Sorry.."

"It's fine, your getting tired of me talking about the same thing I get it."

"Let's talk about you instead?"

Me and vance talked about baseball until the bell ringed even though vance looked bored out of his mind he still nodded his head to every word I said I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Alright, lets go play pinball since schools over."

I rolled my eyes and smiled walking out the school with vance I thought we had just not went to math but turns out  we missed basically the whole school day.