fixing

Ship: brance (I think?)

>Vance gets a bad hair cut and Bruce "fixes" it.

Bruce: I was going over to vances house like usual when I went inside something was different. Vance was wearing a hat and his hair looked a little shorter.

"What's with the hat?"

"Uh, just you know trying out a new style."

"Your lying take the hat off."

"No."

"Why?"

"I just don't wanna take the damn thing off okay? I have an attachment to it."

"You have an attachment. To a hat, how come I haven't seen you wear this hat before?"

"Uh. Maybe because you never notice."

I look at Vance with a straight face and he took the hat off and I almost burst out laughing.

"what happened to your hair?"

"Uh, my mom tried to cut my hair, and we lost the scissors so she used a razor and now my hairs sticking up and my hairs uneven."

"Ohh.. Well, I can fix it for you? Only if you want."

Vance nodded and I grabbed a chair vance sat down in it I grabbed  scissors from my pocket that I randomly carry around and grab a chuck of vances hair snipping some.

"Do you even know what the hell your doing?"

"Yeah, I've cut my own hair before."

"And howd'd it look when you were done?"

"Uh.. Decent."

"Good enough."

I kept snipping and snipping trimming.. And trimming until I was finished honestly I was nervous about how his hair turned out myself.

I gave vance a mirror and he said nothing.

"Bruce.. You literally did your hair style on me."

"Uh, yeah that's the only hair style I can do so do you like it?"

"No not at all it's literally so bad."

"Damn, it's that bad?"

"Yeah. That bad sorry."