confess

Ship: brance

> basically how Vance told Bruce that he liked him.

Vance's POV:

I've been making fun of Bruce more, but he still doesn't get that I like him I mean isn't that how you tell somebody you like them? Maybe I could ask uh.. What's his name finney or something for advice even though the kid got scared everytime I said hi. I walked over to Bruce leaning on a wall.

"What are you doing later?"

"The usual, VANCE practing for my next baseball game."

"Oh.. Are you free after you stupid ass baseball thing?"

"Yeah why?"

"Uh.. To uh hang out you know like friends do?"

"But, vance we're not friends you said yourself you'd never hang out with me and you said my existence annoys you."

"Wait I said that?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh I changed my mind, just skip that fucking baseball thingy and meet me after school."

"Fine, see you after school."

"Whatever."

I turned around and smiled to myself walking away.

Bruce's POV:

School, literally just ended. So I walked out side looking for vance I finally found him and he was holding a piece of paper.

"What's with the paper?"

"Uh.. Here take it don't look at it until I run away."

"I thought we were supposed to hang out!"

Vance threw the  paper at me then ran off.

"Weird.."

I read the paper and it said 'I like u you probably like me back, who wouldn't?'

I liked, vance too.. Even if he was an asshole and looked like he hadn't showered in days.

Vance's POV:

I stopped, running to catch my breathe lord this is embarrassing if he doesn't like me back i'd be angry not sad because I put a lot of time into writing that one note.

"Vance..?"

I heard Bruce's voice and turned around.

"What? Let me guess you like me back of course you do."

"Yea, but I don't get why you ran away? You literally didn't have to give me the paper you could have just told me."

"Because, to make it more interestin-

Bruce kissed me I didn't know how to react so I just kept my eyes open I've never kissed anyone before he then pulled away.

" uh.. So now we're together right?"

"Guess so."

"Cool.. That's cool."

Me and Bruce sat next to each other on a bench talking for a while.