again

Ship: rinney not rlly tho

> robin finds finney passed out bleeding on his way home.

Robin's POV:

I walked down the street the until I almost fall over something I look done and see somebody laying there usually I wouldn't care because this town is full, of drunk low lifes and racist hill billys until I regonzied the hair it was finney Again this is not the first time this has happened It honestly frustrates me when he doesn't stand up for himself he doesn't deserve this I shook my head and shook finney until he opened his eyes looking at me.

"Are you okay finn do you want to come to my house and tell why the fuck you got beat up AGAIN?"

Finney looked at me nodding I helped him off the floor he started walking in front of me and I walked with him it wasn't a long walk once me and finney got to the porch he sat down.

"Ok, tell me what happened word for word."

Finney took a deep breath before speaking.

"Okay I was eating alone as always when I finished my food, I bumped into one of them then they just beat my ass in front of the whole school then I they chased me  hitting me even worse.. And Called me a bunch of Shitty things."

"I've told you stand up for yourself! Multiple times man but you never do."

"I'm not as strong as you robin I've tried to but it justs ends in me getting a black eye so why even try?"

".. Your stronger than I'll ever be finn, I mean HOW? Could you put up with that shit and not be angry at all it makes me sad when I see those assholes beating you."

"Robin if it makes you sad why don't you help sometimes I really need you.."

Finney said frowning not that he wasn't earlier it was just sadder.

"Man, now I.. Don't know what to say let's go inside and clean your cuts before they get infected?"

"Yeah, okay."

Finney said in a low tone.

Finney's POV:

I sat on the couch while robin got a first aid kit waiting motioning me to come closer he grabbed the tissue cleaning my head I looked at robin our faces were some damn close I came back to reality when I felt a stinging pain that made me jump back.

"Ow!"

"Come on finn stay still."

Robin said grabbing my hand and finished cleaning my cuts.

"Thank you.. Robin."

"No, problem wanna watch a movie? my uncle got a new DVD."

"Sure.."

Me and robin sat onto the couch my head was on his shoulder and he lightly pushed me off moving over.

💀