cool

Ship: rinney

> gwen, finds out that robin and finney are dating.

Gwen's POV:

I opened my brothers door expecting him to be sitting down BUT NO Him and robin are.. CUDDLING? I don't know if that's something that friends do WELL I don't do that with my friends!

"UHM?"

They both got up moving away from each other.

"Gwen.. I was just keeping robin warm because he said he was cold! Right robin?"

"Yep! Nothing.. More."

"No no There's something you guys aren't telling me tell me, Please I won't tell anyone else I swear!"

Finney's POV:

"Okay.. Okay just close the door."

Gwen closed the door sitting on the floor waiting for me to talk I looked at robin and mouth 'should I tell her?' He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"So, first off I don't care what you say after I tell you because your my sister and I could care less about your opinion."

"Damn.. Okay just tell me! It's not like ill judge you guys."

"Me.. And robin are together."

"Knew, it always knew it you look at robin with googly eyes! And robin literally holds your hand all the time I think you guys are a good match!"

"Thanks gwen.. Don't tell dad though."

"I won't! Anyways the reason I came in here is because I broke the vase."

"WHAT."