Chapter 35

You stood as properly as you could next to your now husband, Technoblade.

It felt weird to be in the position of Queen as he felt the same on the King title.

You two were incharge of hosting a party for the celebration of your kingdoms unity.

The ballroom was filled just enough to where there was still room to walk through freely. Technoblade smiled upon the people as you did the same.

"We should greet the people, don't you think?" You questioned as Techno nodded taking your hand as you went down to greet the people.

The interaction were very nice until a yelp was heard from within the crowd gaining everyone's attention.

There sat Steve you had his head down in shame. "Oh my! Steve are you alright?" You questioned kneeling down to attend your furry friend.

When questioned by a few people Techno responded with "My Dear [Y/N] took him in, we've kept him ever since, he's part of the family now, his name is Steve"

You looked over Steve multiple times before seeing his front left paw a little red. "Did you get stepped on" you questioned softly as he nodded, earning him a hug.

You picked him up with a smile as Techno watched in wonder. He was amazed with how strong you were.

You walked over to Techno with a wide smile as he pet the big bear in your arms.

A few moments later, you set Steve down and let him go on his way.

You and Techno continued to interact with the guess as your husband held you close by the waist.

Suddenly you stopped a froze as you looked to the entrance, Suddenly all of your past memories came back.

He was here. He was here for you.

[Word count 298]

THE QUEEN FUCKING DIED