Chapter 31

"You'll be fine Technoblade." Phil reassured as polished the crown. Technoblade was brushing out his hair as Schlatt was fixing his neck ruffles.

Technos mind wandered to this morning as his face burned red, quick he pushed those thoughts down in the back of his head.

Technoblade groaned in frustration causing Phil to turn his way, Schlatt was currently looking for a hair tie.

"You alright Technoblade?" He questioned as Techno seemed to get so frustrated.

He took a deep breath and looked to his father, "I've fallen in love Phil. I want nothing more than to protect and cherish [Y/N]! It's frustrating! I'm not supposed to..be in this position"

Schlatt smacked Techno upside the head "ow.." "Quit talking that bullshit Techno, especially on your wedding day" Schlatt crosses his arms.

"I know damn well [Y/N] is head over heals for you, believe me I'd know"

Techno frowned looking away.

"Plus think about how close you'll be after the wedding" Schlatt chuckled as Phil hit his arm.

"What I mean Techno is just let it happen naturally, don't force anything" Schlatt reiterates as he smiled "Personally you have my full permission to marry my kid"

Technoblade felt better. He smiled.

He was going to marry you.

"So, you are Quackity we're an arrangement so how did you two I guess last so long?" He questioned looking to Schlatt who flushed pink.

"Mostly just communicating and consent, two key things" Schlatt smiled as Techno hummed "What about arguments?" "Oh those are bound to happen" Phil chuckled as Schlatt put the piglins hair in a ponytail.

"So uh..is there a ring bearer?" Techno questioned carefully as Phil and Schlatt looked to eachother.

"Uh no.." Phil frown "Something we're working on" Schlatt spoke as Techno grinned.

"Can we make Steve the ring bearer? He can be the ring bear" Techno questioned as he looks to the two m3n in front of him, "It's mostly to make [Y/N] less nervous plus they love Steve and I want him there too"

Schlatt and Phil laugh to themselves and agree.

Techno looked at himself in the mirror.

He was ready.

[Word count 359]

Ehehehehehe