Chapter 10

The silence was..ehhh

You and Techno kept glancing to the other, unsure what to say.

Flopping back on the bed you frowned looking to Technoblade who was reading a book.

"Why'd you do this again? It's a shit arrangement." You mumbled as Techno looked up from his book, almost offended.

"You think I did this? Why on earth would you think I'd wanna marry a person like you!?" He scoffed "My standards are low, but not that low."

"Excuse me?! Last time I checked this is your kingdom! You're room! The prince always knows ahead of time! You're just an asshole like the rest of them!" You argued as tears filled your eyes.

Techno frowned and looked back to his book. "If that's thencase why not marry some other dude, why stay here and waste your time?"

You took a breather.

"It's no use anyway, they always pick the pretty girls in poofy dresses" you mumbled looking to the ceiling, "Probably why Father set this whole thing up, because no one else want me."

Techno frowned and looked to you.

He felt guilt.

He felt pity.

Reluctantly, he got up from the chair and walked over to you.

You sat up in confusion as you motioned you to stand up.

So you did.

Techno hugged you. It was a very awkward hug but it was something.

"I'm sure that's not the case" he spoke as you wiped your eyes with your sleeve, "Here, you'll mess up your suit if you do that" Techno handed you a few tissues.

You mumbled a thanks and used the tissues to wipe your eyes and blow your nose.

"I hope you know I still want nothing to do with you."

"Feeling is mutual Princess."

"Don't call me that"

"Oh sorry that's right, Queen"

"Don't call me that either!"

Techno chuckled to himself as the door opened to reveal Philza.

"You two ready?" He questioned as Techno shrugged as he looked to you with a straight face, you looked to Phil and nodded.

"Let's get this over with" you mumbled.

[Word count 346]

Wowowowowowo