Chapter 24

"Woah miss where are you off too?" Yhe guard known as Donnie questioned as you looked to him.

"Just to the garden, I'll be back" you smiled and you walked past him and out to the grass area you remember seeing the bear.

Carefully walking around you stopped seeing the polar bear hiding behind a bush. Your frowned seeing him in this state.

You slowly walked up to it as they perked up, scared. The bear started to back away slowly.

"Wait wait wait! No no no! It's okay! See?" You whispered taking a seat next to the bush they were in.

Cautiously, the furry friend tip-toed towards you, sniffing your hand they perked up as you observed.

"So your a guy..you need a name how does that sound?" You questioned softly as he make a weary noise towards you.

Suddenly he perked up, looking panicked and ran off.

Confused you turned around to see Technoblade standing then wit wide eyed, and a guilty expression.

Getting up you walked to Techno to scolds him.

"He was so close! We could've kept him!" You frowned as Techno smiled picking you up, and placing you in his shoulders.

"I'm sure we'll find the polar bear again" he chuckled "Or we could try and look for it?"

"No! If we do that he might never come back" you frowned "he's already scared, we shouldn't go after him today.."

Techno laughed at the situation as you both when back inside.

[Word count 248]

Big balls
Big ball
Big bal
Big ba
Big b
Big
Bi
B
Bi
Big
Big b
Big ba
Big bal
Big ball
Big balls

<3