Chapter 5

"Sooo..why don't you like [Y/N] again? She seems cool, I'm unsure of your dislike towards them" Wilbur questioned as he took a seat at the edge of Technoblade's bed.

"Because they're the enemy?" Techno spoke as if Wilbur was stupid for not knowing the answer. "Well, not anymore technically" Wilbur pointed out.

"I'll be honest, if you won't take your chances with them, I will, she's attractive, really cute to be specific" Wilbur smiled as Techno huffed with some sort of emotion.

"What?! You can't like them Wilbur!" Techno groaned in annoyance "I refuse to accept or agree to such a thing!"

Somehow, Techno felt a sort of, jealousy come over him at the thought of Wilbur being with you.

"Don't get so defensive Techno, what do you like her? You seem jealous" Wilbur smirked raising a brow as he studied his brothers flushed face.

Wilbur smiled to himself knowing he cracked his brother open into admitting he liked you.

"I don't like them Wilbur. That's sick." Techno hissed.

Not wanting to continue this conversation, Techno made his way to his mini library.

"Have fun at your party Wilbur, you can go get your lover there" Techno spoke dramatically as he closed the door.

Opening his book he couldn't focus on the words. He groaned shoving his snout into the paves.

Why was all of this happening now?

How long will itntake to adjust?

Sure Techno doesn't really know you but he was raised to hate you.

It's not like his opinion can just change in two seconds. He needs time to adjust and adapt to all this.

Setting the book in his lap he sighed looking up to the ceiling.

Maybe it won't be so bad? Of course it will! It's you! Yeah but he doesn't know you. Thats exactly why you can't be trusted!

So many voices and thoughts were going through Technos mind as he thought about this whole situation.

At the end of the day. He wasn't going to the party.

[Word count 337]

Teheheheeh

I like this chapter alot more

Also I should mention that Reader used She/They

We love sibling banter

I'm excited for 6+7 aswell :]

Anyways

<3