Chapter 25

The next morning was here in the blink of an eye. Everything seemed to be moving so fast.

The wedding was soon. It was Tuesday..that's only four more days..

You were sitting at the breakfast table along with the rest of your soon to be in-laws.

"[Y/N], My Dear are you alright?" Techno whispers to you as you jumped out of your thoughts looking to him.

"Huh? Oh uh, yeah I'm fine" you reassured as Wilbur spoke up, "You've barely touched your food, what on your  mind?"

You were quiet for a moment "Just uh..wedding things.." "Why so? We have everything prepared is there something your unhappy with?" Kristen questioned as you shook your head.

"Oh no, everything looks good in my eyes, I guess it still weird" you admitted causing Phil to chuckle.

"If it makes you feel any better, Kristen and I were an arrangement" Phil revealed causing everyone to question in shock.

"See Phillip, this is why I didn't want you to tell them!" Kristen exclaimed in a joking manner, "How long did it to take you to adjust?" Questioned Techno as Phil smiled.

"Oh not long, we were very...active in the relationship" he giggled like a teenager causing Kristen to smack her husband's arm.

"Ew!" Tommy cried coving her ears dramatically.

Techno looked to the side as did you with flushed faces. 

Breakfast was a very interesting start to the day, it was now the afternoon and Techno noticed your mood was still off.

"Dear, you've been sulking all day, what's wrong?" He questioned as you mumbled "I miss Steve" confused, Techno put his book down and looked to you with a raised brow.

"Who's steve?" "The polar bear, I named him steve!" you smiled sitting up on the bed. Techno shook his head with a smile, "Why Steve?" "He looks like one" you grinned.

Setting his book down, Techno got up and walked over to you, "Would you like to go search for Steve?"

You looked tonhis surprised then smiled widely jumping up from the bed
"Absolutely! Thank you Technoblade!" You responded giving his a big hug as he laughed.

You placed a kiss to his cheek before going to slip on your shoes and running your way to the kitchen to find some fish.

Techno stood stunned, holding his cheek where you kissed. He smiled widely with chuckle as he goes to slip on his boots.

Walking down the halls, he met you outside by the bushes where you first saw this Steve guy.

"Ready to head off My Dear?" Techno questioned offering his hand as you gladly accepted, taking his hand.

Hand in hand you both heading into the forest owned by the castle itself.

You smiled as you and your fiance ventured to find this polar bear.

[Word count 470]

Tehehehehehej

Balls <3