Chewing this food knowing my child could be starving killed me. "No more. " I mumbled when I ate half of what was on the plate.

He just nodded and went downstairs with the tray.

I didn't even have the heart to go outside or turn the Tv on. The news was filled with her picture. The walls outside were filled with her posters. There were calls throughout the week saying they saw my daughter with a man.

But they never got track of her, her being with alone with who knows who, god she must be so scared.

Week 2

I ran to the bathroom as I felt whatever I ate go up my throat. I knelt down in front of the toilet and threw what little food I had in my stomach up. My throat burned as most of it was stomach acid.

I was currently home alone though as Robbie was out for this whole case and I was told to stay home because of my bad condition.

I couldn't even stay on my feet for that long before crumbling. I stood up and flushed the toilet. I turned to the sink and held onto the sides and washed my mouth.

I looked up at the mirror and looked at myself. I looked like a wreck. My eyes were so red and puffy and I had dark circles around my eyes.

I walked back to bed and sat down. I opened my drawer to get some sleeping pills to get some sleep.

I took it and layed down. I just looked up at the ceiling waiting for sleep to take over.

Week 3

"Its not her. " I said blankly as I looked at the body in front of us. We got a call about a girl being found it a river. I almost passed out when I heard that and we hurried over to see the body.

But its not her. "That's not her, so she's outside. " I said leaving. Robbie followed.

"She's outside... " I mumbled as we walked. "It wouldn't be good if she saw me like this would it. " I said looking at my puffy face through the side mirror on the car.

My dark circles disappeared but my nose and eyes were still red and without makeup I looked abit like a ghost.

"I'm truly worried about you Liz. " Robbie said and I nodded.

"Worried... "

Evelyn's POV:

Week 1

I watched as the man locked my bedroom door and leave. Ive been here for a day now and I'm scared. I want my mommy and daddy. I don't like it here...

I looked over at the window which had a lock on it. I started to cry as I missed my mommy.

I want her to come cuddle me and make me cookies. And I missed daddy, I missed daddy and him playing me guitar!

I started to cry and I heard to door being opened again. I crawled under the bed and faced the wall.

"Anna I brought you your favorite. " I heard the man say as he entered. "Anna? "

"Anna what are you doing there? " I heard the man say and I felt him pull me out by my shirt.

I looked up at him and he smiled. "I brought you Reese's remember you wanted them. " he said showing me the chocolate.

"I don't like peanut butter. " I mumbled. He frowned "You love peanut butter. Eat it. " he said sternly.

When I didn't move or speak he huffed. He unwrapped the chocolate and made me open my mouth. He shoved it in and yelled at me to chew it.