Horror x Nightmare

(TW: SFW, Suggestive)
Horror: I had a dream about.. my boss? The dream was.. I gulped thinking about it not realizing that I had a boner. I got up and was going to change into new clothes, since I usually only slept in my boxers. I dropped the clothes I picked out onto the ground. I was out of it today already, I then realized as I looked down about to squat. "The fuck did this come from?!" I groaned, great.. I locked my door nervously knowing what I had to do. Couldn't have anybody walking in on me... I got on my bed and got comfortable. I gulped realizing breakfast would have to wait. "Sorry gang.. just this once."

Nightmare: I had went into the dining room. Dust and Killer were laying their heads down on the table. Error was ranting about nonsense to both of them. Cross was always a sleep in late sleeper so he missed breakfast, what a loser . I wondered where horror was? The aroma of breakfast wasn't in the air either. "Idiots" Error shut up and looked at me. Killer and Dust sighed relieved finally lifting their heads and looked at me too. "Have any of you eaten yet or seen Horror?" Killer chimed: "No, yet we sure are hungry!" Dust added: "Horror hasn't come downstairs all morning." I sighed and Error spoke. "Well you should wake him up and punish him, we all know we have a schedule and assigned chores it's his week still on cooking." I didn't reply I just walked away. I could hear Error start ranting to both Dust and Killer again and they both groaned in sync.

Horror: I was moaning. "A-ah Nngh, Nightmare!" I knew it was wrong, I shouldn't have been using my boss's name like this. Yet.. fuck I felt good. I kept thinking about my dream. It was only a dream it didn't mean anything, also it's not like boss would find out right? I moaned yet was panting. "Ha! Ah m-more Boss! Hnnn!!~" I have been pent up for a while. Just thinking about my Boss in that dream wasn't enough. I hate this, I needed to hear his voice or for him to touch me. I stopped everything and gasped. Why am I suddenly thinking like this! Stop Horror! I panted heavily.

Nightmare: I heard a muffled voice coming from Horror's room. Horror: "A-ah Nngh, Nightmare!" Was he having a nightmare? I would have felt it. I closed my eyes and checked for Horror's nightmare. Nothing.. I opened my eyes and was about to knock on the door before I heard his voice again. Horror: "Ha! Ah m-more Boss! Hnnn!!~" My eyes widened upon hearing this for a moment. I knocked on the door. Everything was silent now. What was going on. "Horror, you alright in there?"

Horror: Knocking came at the door. I fell silent suppressing my breathing as much as I could. I pulled up my pants. I wrapped myself up in my blanket and laid down on my bed. Nightmare's voice rang again.

Nightmare: "Horror? Don't make-" Horror cut me off surprisingly.

Horror: I lied. "I was having a dream.. must have been sleep talking if you heard me talking.."

Nightmare: If it was a good Dream, Dream would know and surely I can lie back at Horror with ease, yes that will be my excuse. "Don't forget about breakfast. Everyone is hungry. I'm leaving, don't think this talk is over Horror. I'm going to see my brother about your dream."

Horror: I gulped. I wouldn't budge to stop him or say the dream myself. I was too embarrassed and scared what he'd think about me after he finds out. I waited for at least 10 minutes before opening my door and then I was picked up. It was nightmare my boss! I thought he'd be gone, did he wait the entire time out here?! He answered my thought.

Nightmare: I laughed darkly. "Oh Horror you should know better than to only wait 10 minutes." I threw horror onto his bed and closed then locked the door behind me. "Tell me your dream now. Don't lie again!" I ordered standing In front of the door before I got closer. Horror just laidback on his bed.

Horror: I gulped knowing that I had to answer truthfully. I was a horrible liar apparently. "You.. I had a dream about you. I don't know why but, we had heated contact doing.. well you can guess. I really don't want to go into details. I.." I hesitated and then spoke again covering my eyesockets so I didn't look at Nightmare. Fuck he's going to hate me a lot. I continued. "Then I woke up with.. with a boner. I've been trying to get rid of it so I didn't go make breakfast."

Nightmare: I noticed the large bulge under the blanket he was still wrapped around in. I almost choked when he told me the main thing about the dream. My face grew a hue of teal. It grew more as he talked about his boner. "Fuck" I felt myself getting slightly annoyed that he didn't say anything sooner. I would be okay to help him. "You damn idiot, you've been pent up for a while now, just ask for help!" I had been slowly getting aroused. I sat on the bed with Horror.

Horror: I blushed shocked and embarrassedly. My Boss would've willing to help me out? "Thanks Boss" I sat upright smiled nervously. I was visibly blushing and so was Nightmare.

Nightmare: "Don't thank me till after, also I'll need your help too" Horror looked down to see I was aroused too. Horror gulped and nodded. I hummed at how cute and embarrassed he was. I lifted his face and Kissed him. Of course I would lead at first. I'm the Top right now till it's my turn for help. I pulled away and hummed. "You tell the other's then your so dead" I threatened before Kissing him again now pinning him down on the bed making body contact.

Horror: I grinded against him and he did too. I earned a soft moan from him yet we still kissed passionately. Nightmare sat down on me panting softly. This was gunna be a long hot morning.

The End.

Staring Main characters:
Horror Sans by Sourapplestudios
Nightmare Sans by Joku

Lower Roles:
Error Sans by LoverofPiggies/CrayonQueen
Dust Sans by Ask-Dusttale
Killer Sans by Rahafwabas

Best Character:
Cross Sans: Jakei95

(I used Wheel Decide to make the Ship)
~KillerSD23 Writing out~