Index ll episode 18

Start from the beginning

Accelerator closes his eyes, his teeth grit, shaking just a bit in his anger. His hair is still fluffy so it hasn't been too long since his shower. "That dirty brat, she's nothing but trouble." He raises his right arm, clearly intending to do something with his cane. It's easy to see the clouds gathering in the sky past behind him, though the buildings block out a lot of the view. He lets out a small grunt as his movement stops. He looks back with an angry grunt, his teeth grit in worry hidden under anger, to find Yomikawa has stopped him, both her hands on the crutch in his hand that he can't reasonably let go of. He looks down to see Yoshikawa had dropped to the floor and wrapped one arm around his legs, above the knees, and the other is around his waist, clutching his shirt.

"You both moved to restrain him... without saying a word to each other... and managed to pull it off perfectly." Touma mutters slowly, staring in a bit of surprise, as well as worry because if it really is that easy to capture the albino he's in just as much trouble as Last Order if they get trapped or anything like that happens.

"I think it's funny as hell that their immediate thought was to restrain him, not try talking him out of it, clearly they already know that won't work, but I find it even more because if Accelerator really didn't care for them at this point, he's have absolutely still used his remaining arm to activate his powers and use those to get away, but he didn't want to hurt them." Mikoto has a wicked grin on her face, because she loves seeing through to the albino's heart of gold, in the simple motions and actions, because for him actions really do speak louder than words, mostly because he speaks in doublespeak, rarely being honest.

"Hmm... I find unease and discomfort in knowing someone could trap you without powers but not unconscious either, and easily hurt you. All they'd have to do is stop you from activating your powers and keep you pinned, as well as leave your crutch out of reach and you're trapped. If they remove the battery, you'd be in a worse situation." Index frets a bit, blinking in surprise at the fact she had apparently gotten one of Touma's habits.

"I really fucking hate the thought of someone managing to get the drop on you, but I know something had to have gone wrong since everything went down right after this. I'm not stupid, I know something happened, you fuckin idiot. You're mine, ours, and we know when you're acting weird." Yomikawa growls at the surprised look the albino gives her, who immediately softens and he reaches out, holding her hand with his to reassure her for the moment.

"I really hate how much you chose to shoulder on your own without ever telling us a damn thing, just because you don't want to make us worry or any shit. We want to help and we'll worry either way, you may as well just not bother with trying to not tell us, it makes us worry more, damn it!" Yoshikawa moans, because that's their son being an idiot and she gets it, but that's not a good first response. 

"It would be great if you could avoid destroying my material possessions." Yomikawa already sounds resigned and a bit amused at having to say that. "This would be a lot easier if she had called my cell. Then we could find out where she made the call from." Yoshikawa complains, because finding the small girl is not going to be an easy task, she can tell. Accelerator starts to struggle a bit. "Ok, enough already. Let me go, will ya?" He sounds exasperated and absolutely like a normal teenager, nothing even hinting at the fact he's likely odder than that in anyway. He lets out a startled grunt when they do, running into the desk where the phone is sitting with a thud, knocking it off to the side from where it was. He got his left arm up in time to brace himself, but it probably still hurt.

"Fuck, I can't imagine that felt great, since your leg hit as well as your stomach, and your not used to pain at this point, even with your powers limited. Fuck, I can only imagine how bad it was in the beginning, pain, as well as your other senses overstimulated and everything." Touma shudders at just the thought, though the tiny sound he had made does have a tiny grin on the noir's face.