I opened my eyes to see Luhan beside me shaking me gently.

I ignored him and turned around, wanting to sleep more.

I heard him chuckle "well, I guess you don't want to see Jeju as much as I thought"

As soon as he said that I opened my eyes and stood up before hurrying out of the plane, leaving him behind but I was too excited to care.

I looked around but there was no sea in sight, instead of seeing a shore and everything I thought I would see we were in the middle of somewhere's rooftop, I think it was Chen's resort. Who lands on a rooftop? How is that even possible?

Who cares? I'm in Jeju.

As soon as I realized that I excitedly ran to the railings to watch the view but just as I was about to reach it I tripped and someone pulled me back harshly.

I widened my eyes as I saw Chanyeol standing in front of me giving me a look "don't run, you'll fall if you are not careful, the railing is short"

After saying that he turned around and I watched him as he left.

He has been acting strange, he's dry towards me but doesn't ignore me anymore every time I tell him something, I feel as if I actually exist because he replies and I am OK with that, even though he doesn't treat me like a friend he lowered his level of insults.

And he suddenly started treating Min Jae and Jessica in a jolly way, not exactly like he does to the guys but he definitely smiles when they tell him something and looks in a good mood.

The question is, why?

I sighed and decided to just stop thinking about it and turned around, finally remembering the reason I ran a bit ago.

I watched amazed, the view is just beautiful.

The weather was hot but not the stuffy hot, just okay and I couldn't wait to go into the water, it looked refreshing.

"Dreea, we have to go inside"

I turned around and Kris was there waiting for me.

"Okay"

We headed to the entrance of the rooftop and went into the elevator, he pressed the button that lead to the lobby and we stood there.

"Where's everyone?"

"They already left, Tao asked me to bring you"

I tilted my head "why didn't he come himself?"

He rolled his eyes "your overprotective brother got jealous when he saw Luhan being all lovey-dovey with you so he refuses to talk to any of you, but don't worry he'll be as if nothing happened in a few hours"

I nodded "okay, can you help me handle him oppa?"

"But of course! I'm Wu Yi Fan, I can do anything and your brother tends to listen to me"

"Thank you"

The doors opened and we walked to the rest of the guys as soon as we spotted them.

"Dree" Luhan waved "you forgot your luggage a while ago in the plane, but don't worry I got it for you"

A couple of 'ayie's were heard and I blushed in embarrassment "heh, sorry I was too excited"

"I figured" he said sarcastically and I went to stand beside Chanyeol because right now he was the safest person because of his height and he was not embarrassing me right now.

After a bit of waiting Chen came holding some cards, must be the key of the rooms.

"Guys! I got the cards, everyone will sleep in pairs and it will be with our respective seat mates!"

"What?!" We, co-ed partners, shouted in unison.

"What does our seating arrangement at school have to do with the wedding and winter break?!" Jessica exclaimed while I nodded, there's no way I'm sleeping with the tower. I already did it (as strange as it sounds) but we had Sarang with us.

"Jong Dae... Can you please change that?" Min Jae asked him in a soft tone.

TOP complained "aww why?"

Seeing our glares he raised his hands in surrender "okay, I was joking, you better change that if you don't want to suffer the wrath of three mad women Chen"

Then he began laughing "I was just joking AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

He continued laughing and we all just stared at him, not even his beagle mates laughed.

When he noticed we were not laughing he pouted and that's when we all smiled/chuckled at this guy, Chen is not Chen without doing this kind of things.

"Okay, now speaking seriously, the girls will sleep in a suite together while the rest of us partner up together"

We all nodded and us girls gathered squealing silently.

Chanyeol partnered up with Baekhyun, Sehun with Luhan because of their luggage, Suho with Lay, Chen with Xiumin, the Choi brothers together, D.O with Kai and Tao with Kris.

We all parted ways, we got some staff to bring our things to our place and we headed there, as we walked we took in our surroundings, the place was really big and it looked expensive, I saw no kids and it was filled with teenagers like us and some businessmen.

There were sports facilities and many things that made us feel more excited for this trip, we had left the reception area a while ago and I could see the beach better from here.

Our place was a not so big but big enough to fit more than three people like us. The front of the 'house' had a direct view to the sea and door to the beach while a side of it had a terrace just in front of the main pool, which was perfect as I didn't want to walk so much and just go into the water whenever I feel like doing it.

When we arrived to the front door we went in and I ran off to choose a bed, opened the door of the main bedroom, which had three beds, and I got really excited because it was very big and cute at the same time, there was a balcony where you could see the sea I loved it so I picked the last bed, which was next to the large window.

Jae and Jessica came in the moment I was laying down on my bed.

"Dreea, don't sleep" Jessica said as she did the same as me, choosing the bed in the middle.

"You too Jess" said Min Jae doing the same as us after taking off her shoes.

"Same to you" we said and we chuckled.

...

I was almost in my 9th dream when I felt someone shake me, waking me up.

I hit the person's arm.

"Yah, Dreea wake up" I opened my eyes to see Siwon in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled closing my eyes again.

"I came to wake you up, almost everyone is already in the beach"

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes"

I groaned inwardly before standing up, he gave a satisfied grin before going out.

I sighed and went to the balcony to get some air and to clear my head, it wasn't working right now.

I saw my friends from afar, they were just standing there as if waiting for the rest to come, I think I have to hurry up if I don't want them to wait any longer.

I was about to turn around when the balcony of the house next to ours opened.

Our eyes widened

"Are you serious?!" We exclaimed.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Edited: July 5th, 2015

Vote, comment, share and love~ <3