CHAPTER 46

Luhan's POV

"Okay guys, let's go! Everything's ready for us to board the plane" Chen said as he ended a call.

We all stood up and I reached out my hand to help Dreea but when I looked at her seat there was no one so I immediately looked around worriedly looking for her and I felt a smile spread across my face as I spotted her grabbing her luggage excitedly with a wide grin printed in her expression.

When I arrived next to her I chuckled as she stumbled upon her things and bent down to pick them up hurriedly.

"Excited much?" I asked jokingly as I took her things from her hands and carried everything.

She nodded happily "of course!" She reached out to grab her things but I moved away "Lulu gimme my things"

I shook my head "it's okay, I'm sharing luggage with Sehun so I don't have anything to carry"

If it had been a common day she would've argued with me but I guess she is too excited for that.

We headed to the entrance of the plane and I let her in first, on the only available seats at the back.

I wanted to sit on the window seat but seeing how excited Dreea was I decided to let her have it, watching her happy like this is enough for me to enjoy the trip.

"Oppa, is Jeju as beautiful as it looks like in the pictures?"

I was speechless for a bit, isn't this the first time she calls me oppa? It sounded so beautiful that I wanted her to repeat it.

Heat rushed to my face and to avoid awkwardness I cleared my throat "haven't you been there?"

She shook her head "this is my first time"

I looked at where Tao and Sehun were sitting and I saw the panda yawning "your brother doesn't look so excited"

She raised a brow "he already went with you"

I frowned a bit and tilted my head in confusion.

Realization came to me and I pouted at the thought of what happened back then with Jessica "I'm sorry Dree"

She smiled "you already apologized to me. It's okay though, somehow, thanks to that incident we are friends with Jessica now"

I let out a sigh as she looked outside when we felt the plane was taking off, I decided not to ruin her mood and let her enjoy herself.

"Woah~ Seoul looks so pretty..." I nodded my head, but not thinking about Seoul "Lulu, when are we going to arrive?" She asked after a while as she stopped sight-seeing.

I shrugged "I don't know, why don't you sleep? I bet you want to do it"

She grinned sheepishly "how did you know?"

Just then she yawned making me chuckle softly "just sleep, I'll wake you up when we arrive"

She made herself comfortable but I pulled her towards me so she could rest her head on my shoulder, she was going to protest but I just shushed her and a bit later she was fast asleep.

I smiled and started stroking her hair softly, taking away the strands of hair that were covering her face.

I sighed. Dreea, I hope you can return my feelings some day, I don't know what I would do if you were not in my life.

That's the last thing I thought before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Dreea's POV

"Dree... Dree..."