I shouldn’t care!

“u-uh.. where were you?”
She spoke softly, almost inaudible. Why does she still talk to me like nothing happened?

“And why must I tell you?”
She startled a bit and shook her head, looking down, pouting sadly.

I sighed, and handed her the food. She looked up at me in confusion.

Vante: “Have this you might be hungry!”
She smiled widely and accepted the food quickly.

“Don’t think I cared for you! It was just they handed me extra!”
I spat harshly yet hiding the giddy feeling I felt.

She looked at me and frowned.

Y/n: “Then you could return it back too?”
She sulked and whined. I pursed my lips to not smile at the sulking face.

Vante: “Okay give it back then, you don’t have to eat anything.”

I snatched back the package from her hands, shrugging. Her hands reached out for it, as she gasped.

Y/n: “b-but I’m hungry..”

Vante: “then why are you complaining?!”

Y/n: “but when did I?”
She whined again, looking down while playing with her fingers nervously.

Vante: “why are you acting like this?!”
I asked, totally annoyed with her behavior. She frowned more.

“What? How am I acting?”
She asked cluelessly.

Cute’

Shit I cursed underneath my brain.

Vante: “Like a freaking child! Such a disgrace!”

Y/n: “Sorry… I won’t now.”

She muttered and I felt bad when I heard her voice that sounded nothing but sad.

‘Stop it Vante, don’t go soft for her! I can’t risk her with Taehyung. She can harm or use him just like others…'

I kept reminding myself but nothing worked, when I found her going under a blanket.

Vante: “hey…”
I muttered rather more harshly, bit she didn’t move, I groaned.

Vante: “Sit up!”
I growled.

The figure under the blanket startled and not so soon she sat looking at me.

I handed her the food back again. She looked at me and took the food hesitantly.

I didn’t say anything and sat on my bed, digging into the food. She started eating too.

“Thank you..”
I heard a soft whisper. I shrugged.

Time Skip

Y/n POV

All I felt was the state of satiety, I had no energy to do any work and just wanted to sleep because of laziness. I smiled at the thought when he bought food for me, even tho he made excuses but I know he’s just declining it.

I blushed slightly.

I gasped when a body collided on the back of me, strong arms snaking around my waist and a wave of hot soft breath tickling my neck.

I stiffened. What is he doing?

I tried to move out but the grip tightened and I heard a soft whine.

‘Is it TaeTae?’
I thought to myself. Maybe yes? He’s only the one who acts this clingy with me right? But why isn’t he speaking?

My heart beats were playing a loud drum. And my stomach was dancing.