How To Keep Your Washing Machine Clean During Monsoon

Monsoon is the time when a lot of people get their summer clothes washed. However, the monsoon season also brings more dirt into your home and laundry room. In this article, we will highlight how you can keep your washing machine clean during monsoon and where you can find a washing machine on rent pune.

In this article, let's see how to keep Washing Machine Clean During Monsoon:

1. Let the machine ventilate

During monsoon season, the humidity in the air can be quite high. This can cause your washing machine to become overloaded and filled with water and detergent. When this happens, it's important to let the machine ventilate. This will allow the water and detergent to leave the machine and settle in the bottom. This will help prevent the machine from overloading and potentially causing damage.

2. Give the machine a time break

During monsoon season, the rain can cause havoc on your washing machine. The water can get into the machine and cause it to overheat, eventually leading to a breakdown. To avoid this, give your machine a time break between washes. This will allow the water to drain and the machine to cool down. This will also prevent any buildup of dirt or mud in the machine, ultimately leading to a breakdown.

3. Clean the muck

During monsoon season, water accumulates on the outside of your washing machine. This water can contain mud, leaves, and other debris that can clog your machine's filters and cause it to malfunction. To prevent this from happening:

1. Clean the muck off of your washing machine regularly.

2. Use a plunger to suction the dirt, then use a hose to rinse it off.

3. Do this before each cycle, so your machine stays clean and functioning properly.

4. Use fabric conditioners

Use fabric conditioners to keep your washing machine clean and odour-free during the monsoon season. These products work to remove grease and oil from the fabrics while they are in the washer. This will help to prevent the buildup of smelly clothes in the machine.

5. Clean the lint filter

One of the most common causes of washing machine problems is dirty lint filters. During monsoon season, water can get trapped in the filter and cause it to become clogged. To prevent this from happening, regularly clean the filter. Wash it with hot water and a mild detergent solution, then rinse it completely.

6. Use disinfectant liquid while washing clothes

To keep your washing machine clean during the monsoon, use disinfectant liquid when washing clothes. Make sure to rinse the clothes well after using the disinfectant and dry them off completely before putting them in the laundry basket.

7. Dry clothes properly

Dry your clothes properly to clean your washing machine during the monsoon season. Do not overload the washer and dryer. Wear clothes that fit well so they won't get caught in the machinery. And don't forget to remove all the lint before putting your clothes in the dryer.

Conclusion

If you are looking for a washing machine on rent pune, Contact Smartown. Our team of experts can help you find the perfect unit for your needs. We also offer a wide variety of washing machines and Rent Air conditioner services, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.