Lu Shangjin pinched his cheek and took him to the bathroom in the independent ward.

    Yan Yi didn't take good care of him in his arms, kicking with his bare feet.

    The little toe kicked the door frame at once, and Yan Yi was suddenly quiet.

    Ten seconds later, tears filled his eyes and his mouth was flattened.

    "Ah." Lu Shangjin quickly squatted down and rubbed and kicked his sore little toe, "It hurts, don't make a fuss."

    "I won't go to this toilet." Yan Yi wiped his eyes while choking.

    "Okay, let's go outside." Lu Shangjin hugged him out of the ward.

    When opening the door, Xia Jingtian squatted on the ground with his back against the wall.

    I just wanted to come and see if he was okay, but I didn't have the position to visit.

    Yan Yi would become like this, and he also had his own reasons for interfering in it. He wanted to atone for his sins, and would rather take the risk and break into PBB with Lu Shangjin.

    Stay outside for a while, just pretend you've been there.

    Xia Jingtian didn't expect them to come out suddenly, was stunned for a moment, stood up and touched his hair awkwardly.

    Yan Yi first looked at him with wide eyes: "Cat."

    Xia Jingtian jolted up and leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets: "...Lion."

    The raised rabbit ears hung down in fear, Yan Yi took a grieved breath Nose, look up at Lu Shangjin.

    Lu Shangjin gave Xia Jingtian a sideways glance.

    Xia Jingtian scratched his head in wonder. After a long time, he squeezed out a sentence: "Meow."

    He took Yan Yi to the bathroom and came back, but Yan Yi also looked around to find the cat.

    "He smells so good." Yan Yi opened his mouth to eat the vegetable porridge fed by Lu Shangjin while playing with his fingers, and said to himself, "Like green grass, like leaves blown by the wind."

    Lu Shangjin's eyes darkened, holding the bowl silently After a while, he scooped up another spoonful, shoveled a piece of rapeseed, and blew it cold and fed it to Yan Yi: "Eat more."

    Yan Yi felt that the alpha was a little sad, so he comforted him with his fingers uneasily: "You are also delicious. "

    "Okay, let's not talk about it." Lu Shangjin clenched the paper holder at the bottom of the bowl, stirred the vegetable porridge, his voice was slightly hoarse, "What else do you want to eat?"

    "I want to eat carrots." Yan Yi took a bite. Lips, "Are you angry?"

    "No, come baby." Lu Shangjin picked him up with one hand and helped him change into a dry hospital gown, "I'll buy you carrots. Be nice and wait for me to come back."

    He seemed to be running away all the way out of the ward.

    Children's speech is often honest and naive, the most truthful and most hurtful.

    He went to the bathroom outside to wash his face, shave off the stubble on his chin, and try to hide his haggardness.

    As soon as he looked up, Xia Jingtian was washing his hands beside him. Seeing Lu Shangjin looking at him, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't get me wrong, my brother is talking with Zhong Cianbing. I'll wait for him to go back together."