Yan Yi's notebook was inserted into his chest pocket, and he was close to his heart, so that the little rabbit's complaints and emotions could be engraved in his heart.

    After returning to the villa, Lu Shangjin walked into the deepest part of the underground garage, opened the iris lock, and entered a row of passwords.

    There was a mechanical sound in the enclosed space, and the weapon automatic filling system was activated.

    Lu Shangjin took the elevator to the studio on the third floor, where 16 computers were running in the computer room.

    He typed a list of codes and tapped on the microphone.

    Sixteen computers successively projected 3D images in the workshop. Several company executives wearing the Eagle Group logo on their chests were neatly dressed and accepted Lu Shangjin's meeting invitations at different locations.

    "Mr. Lu."

    "Mr. Lu, good morning."

    ...

    It took nearly an hour to check and delegate all aspects of the company's affairs. After the meeting, Lu Shangjin sent an email to the board of directors, destroyed the confidential information in the computer, and locked the copies. Into the underground safe, and finally cut off the power of the workshop.

    After the weapons are automatically filled, the lifting platform automatically sends the ammunition and firearms to the top roof. Lu Shangjin changed into a camouflage armed uniform and carried the firearms and ammunition onto the helicopter.

    It's best not to use these things. Once you fight with PBB, it will not end well in the end. It's a big deal to grab it, and what about being blacklisted.

    In other words, if Yi can wake up, it would be better for the little rabbit to forget him and remember nothing. If he is willing to wander for him, he should pay him the wasted years.

    Helicopters painted with the coat of arms of the Peregrine Falcon roared into the sky, and the strong airflow blew the shrubs of the garden to all directions.

    The helicopter was automatically navigating, Lu Shangjin loosened the tight strings in his mind, and occasionally glanced at Yanyi's notebook.

    Scanning the pages one by one, the broken heart will only be reduced by one point, and the little happy little things will be added several points.

    There was a piece of printing paper stuck inside, maybe it was stored in the phone for fear of losing it. A chat log densely printed.

    A whole page of trivial sweet talk.

    Looking at the date, the first one is that Yan Yi tried to send a message to Lu Shangjin while lying on the bed after he bought the first mobile phone in his life.

    Yan Yi: I love Brother Jin.

    Dear: Fool, we are less than half a meter away now Yanyi

    : Can you send more text messages in the future?

    Dear: I will send it when I can't see you, and now come over and kiss me

    : Haha.

    Later, Yan Yi learned to use small expressions, and there were more tricks to show cuteness.

    Bunny is a cute little thing, and even a little bit more cute will melt my heart.

    Later, his remarks changed from "Dear" to "Brother Jin", and the chat records were not followed up in 2016.