Xia Jingtian was startled and followed into the hospital. The noisy people looked over and saw Yan Yi on the stretcher bed.

    Like a dream, he didn't respond.

    A group of nurses and doctors rushed to the emergency room surrounded by the stretcher bed. Lu Shangjin followed the stretcher, lowered his head and grabbed Yan Yi's hand, looking at him sadly.

    The door to the emergency room was closed in sight, keeping the family members outside.

    The assistant ran to help him, but was pushed far away, and he couldn't do anything. He stood on the side watching the boss kneeling on the floor tiles, staring at the light that was on during the rescue.

    Xia Pingtian was stunned: "This...the morning was fine..." With

    a push on his shoulder, Xia Jingtian ran over him, grabbed Lu Shangjin's collar, and raised it with a punch.

    "You fucking brought him back just to kill him, why am I so blind, why did I send you the location—?!"

    In order to stop Yan Yi from shooting, Lu Shangjin had exhausted the energy of his glands, but Xia Jingtian's punch was filled with J1 ability, and with a muffled sound, Lu Shangjin slammed his back against the wall, and his left cheek was swollen.

    He raised his hand and touched the corner of his lips, blood on his fingertips.

    Then he grabbed Xia Jingtian's wrist and said hoarsely, "Go away, I don't want to do anything with the child." His eyes never left the emergency room for a second.

    "Calm down." Xia Pingtian hurried over to separate the two, glared at the small mirror and told him to go aside.

    Xia Jingtian stalked his neck, his face flushed, like a little lion roaring furiously.

    He could feel that the strong attraction on Yan Yi's body that made him struggling had disappeared.

    Like suddenly releasing the handcuffs and shackles, this feeling of powerlessness and breaking free is definitely not something that inhibitors can do. The only possibility is that the glands on Yan Yi's neck that fit him more than 90 are gone.

    For a fragile omega, the damage to the glands was such a serious injury that he dared not imagine.

    "Mr. Lu." Dr. Zhong restrained his usual giggling smile, handed him a critical illness notice, and said solemnly, "The bullet has cut through the gland and has damaged the nerve tissue at the root. Please prepare yourself psychologically.

    " What do you mean, you're going to die? You're going to die?!" Lu Shangjin shook off Xia Pingtian, grabbed Dr. Zhong's neckline, his bloodshot eyes almost burst the corners of his eyes, "Are you a doctor? If he covers it, I'll let you..."

    Dr. Zhong is an omega, and he is weak in terms of size and strength, and in the end, Xia Pingtian was the one who helped him out.

    Lu Shangjin grabbed Dr. Zhong's sleeve, and at the end of his words there was a pleading meaning: "Save him, no matter how much money and resources, I can afford it... Save him..."

    Dr. Zhong can only express that he will do his best . , pushed away Lu Shangjin's hand and hurried back to the emergency room.

    The gland department of Anphia Hospital can be said to be world-class. If they can't do anything, Lu Shangjin doesn't even have the chance to go to a better hospital with a glimmer of hope.

    Xia Jingtian slumped on the bench with his eyes closed, rubbing his face to wake himself up.

    "To be honest, I'm really not surprised that it will end up like this. I just can't imagine that you are so cruel." Xia Jingtian's eyes were filled with water marks.