omega held the glass with both hands, Closing his eyes, he comforted himself as if covering his ears and stealing bells. This place is so remote that no one will see him being held by the waist (omitted) by a man in a suit and leather shoes behind him.

    Lu Shangjin stretched out his hand to lift his lower jaw and commanded in a low voice, "Open your eyes." The

    omega trembled slightly, Lu Shangjin rudely (omitted), stretched out his right hand in front of him, and tightly grasped the fair and slender neck until the omega held back. He couldn't help holding his hands on his neck, trying to break open the iron pincers that made him suffocated and painful: "...Sir, I...can't breathe..." The

    powerful Alpha breath wrapped him, and as an omega, he had nothing to do with this kind of oppressive breath. Fighting back, the omega trembled and leaned against the glass window, (omitted) trembling legs could barely support the weight of his body.     Lu Shangjin looked at him weakly and begged for mercy, saw his tears and unease, repeatedly suppressed him with the alpha's inherent domineering breath, gently kissed the soft rabbit ears he couldn't control, and stroked his furry ears. tail root.

    Omega's obedience gene made him like to compromise and obey with Lu Shangjin from the bottom of his heart, but because Lu Shangjin didn't love him anymore, every time he entered, it made him miserable.

    Even so, he still wanted to have Lu Shangjin as his alpha.

    Yan Yi reached out to him, trying to pull the omega who was suffering to his side, and looked at him sadly: "No, come here, silly rabbit."

    Lu Shangjin kissed the gland on the back of the omega's neck, the sweet smell of toffee The pheromone softly seduced him and couldn't help kissing the back of his neck.

    The omega's voice was choked and trembling, and for a second (omitted), he said absentmindedly: "Sir, bite it, mark me, and let me be your omega..."

    Lu Shangjin kissed his lips, and said everything he said. He closed his mouth and kissed him skillfully with the tip of his tongue, until the omega got up again (omitted), kneeling tiredly by the floor-to-ceiling window, (omitted) waiting for him to be lucky again.

    Lu Shangjin lit a cigarette, took a breath, and slowly exhaled a mouthful of white mist. The next moment, the sparkling cigarette butt was pressed against the omega's thigh.

    Even if a machine gun bullet pierced through his body, it would be better to be burned by this tiny little spark, because it was Lu Shangjin, so he didn't dare to escape.

    "Stop..." Yan Yi knelt down, covering the skin on the omega's legs with both hands, desperately trying to protect him from being scalded, "Don't take it anymore... There is no end to it.

    " The hot cigarette butts smelled burnt on the pale skin, and the omega's eyes filled with tears, twitching and apologizing for mercy: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry sir, I was wrong!"     Lu Shangjin threw the cigarette butt , kissed his soft rabbit ears, and whispered: "I'm sorry for the pain, but now you're just a deacon of my house, I hope you don't forget again, I hate questions about marks."     "Yes..." Omega knelt in the cold On the hard floor, I heard Lu Shangjin's cell phone ringing. Lu Shangjin answered the call and threw a cover in front of the omega before walking out of the office.

    "It's too tight, I can't use it. Go for a suitable one, and then take the medicine so that I won't get in trouble."

    As the office door closed coldly, the omega curled up tiredly and lay on his side on the floor, struggling to throw the He picked up the torn but useless cover, put it in the suit pocket thrown on the ground, got up and put on his clothes to take the car keys and go home.