Chapter 27: Negotiations

Bắt đầu từ đầu

And the blackness vanished.

'STAY DOWN!'

"Kirai." Radioactive growled lowly. She noticed Yoi was no longer there. Likely a side effect of mono-ifying herself.

'Oh shit.'

She smiled, the dim lighting making her look like a serial killer. Ironic, because she is.

"So lemme get this straight." Radioactive said, putting her hands up. She can't believe she's doing this, but hey survival above pride, right? 

"You kill me, you'll possess my body? And if I kill you, I die anyway because you're my life force generator."

'You seem to get it, so now let-'

"-'s compromise?" 

'What? no.'

"Come on, fucking listen!" Radioactive screeched. "Look, you generate your powers like these tentacles from my emotions, don't you?" She pointed and accusatory finger at the dark mass gathering, the tendrils starting to emerge again. "So I'll provide that, and you supply me with extra power and shit!"

'I don't need your emotional energy to survive. Why would I take your deal?'

"Because-" Oh gods why why why did she have to do this. "You also get a chance to possess me." 

At least that got its attention. 'Oh? Do continue.'

"There isn't anything else." She cursed loudly at Kirai. "Do we have a fucking agreement??! Yes? Now wake me the fuck up!"

Your POV

"So you're telling me that you want to form an alliance in order to take down a supposedly dead villain?" The emperor asked warily.

"He's not dea- well technically." You frowned. "We're talking about All for ONE. He's alive."

"All Might killed him." A bureaucrat insisted.

"He's survived time, do you think he'll die from a beating?" You pointed out. "I've been trying to get info on him for years, and this-" You pointed at the centimeter stack of papers. "-Is everything I know about him! He caught up to my plans, which is why I need an alliance now. Before he comes up with a way to set us against each other. I'm not going to pretend this doesn't matter because, you know it too, right? This is the best track for your country too."

"And if we refuse?"

"Then I'll cut you down before this side becomes a problem." You hissed, threat clear in your eyes. They know you wouldn't hesitate to end all of them if necessary. 

The emperor eyed the sheet of paper placed next to the stack. A few bureaucrats gasped, with hushed whispers of 'don't'.

"This isn't something I wanted either." He eyed Cyanide, who stood by the door suspiciously. "But it seems like this is the only way for all of us to survive." He raised the approval stamp.

"Good choice." You laughed.

"Shinigami."

"Yes?"

"You've ended many wars without stepping into them. I personally approve of your tactics."

Bingo.

"Thank you, sir."

Stamp.

Time Skip

"What did you say to convince them?" Cyanide asked, notebook in hand.

"He wasn't that skeptical in the first place." You replied when a sudden feeling of nostalgia engulfed your being. You looked towards the sky, where you felt the essence of a seraph.

"Kirai."

Radioactive's face flashed in her head. Undoubtedly, he felt it too.

This is the first time a demon fell into the hands of a human. 

"Boss?"

'Between explosions and dead quiet, red blood and white snow. They say Hate is blind, yet it has a sniper's keen sight. Gazing unflinchingly at the future, as only it can.'

"Hurry back, Cyanide." You said before your vision faded.

Sharp swirls of red, black and gray filled your vision. It spun until the edges sharpened, turning the landscape into a warped disaster, the aftermath of a battle. White fires burned at seemingly nothing, emitting red smoke. 

"Nice inner mindset, Radioactive." You called.

A swirling mass of black tendrils responded, lifting upwards until the ravenette emerged. She was squatting at the tip of a giant cross. The tendrils connected to her hair's ends, soft blonde fading to the pitch black mass that covered the sky.

"Hiya, boss." Radioactive said. "Wow, so this is how you're so strong. I can see it. Kira, Seraph of Death."

Her mouth stretched into a smirk. "Oi, does this mean I can beat you in a fight?!"

"You should pay attention to your surroundings, R." You laughed. "He's right behind you."

"All for One? Yeah, I can't attack him for some reason though." She turned her head, peering at what looked like a giant cemetery of crosses stuck to the ground. "He has like, 5 seraphs. Kirai told me a living human can't have more than one seraph, they would fight each other. So how?"

"Sunafuru isn't alive." You said. "And I don't know how he keeps those seraphs in order either. I have a theory though."

"You don't seem to understand, Radioactive." All for one spoke up as the crosses all glowed a dim shade of magenta.  "A human was never supposed to take any of the seraphs. They are born, not made."

"And here I am." Radioactive smirked, flipping him off. "So how does this work?"

"Well, when you are exposed to your Seishin, the seraph that most dominates it will come, and then the seraph will form from your physical body while the Seishin will become a vessel for the seraph. In your case, that's Kirai." You explained. All for one is beginning to fade. Seems like Radioactive has the basics down. "Then, Kirai-Seishin will fight you, as you have seen, and it's really only has two outcomes; death and procession or just death. Good job with following the plan, by the way. It was a gamble, but it worked."

"I expect a resupply of ghost peppers and Carolina reapers." She said.

"Wow, but okay." You replied. The Mexican HQ is already complaining about how much jalapenos and other insanely spicy peppers were being shipped. It's expensive.  "Can I see Kirai?"

"Sure, why not."

Meme:

Im using my bakugo memes (Manga readers know why)