More Than One Favorite

One month later
Luke and Carter get a few weeks off from the tour schedule. So tonight they were planning on suprising us with something. Twirling in a light red dress and some brown boots with Chloe wearing a blue dress that she was worried about fitting into with her growing belly. Luke drove us to a stadium but refused to tell us who we were going to see tonight. Slipping the backstage pass I try looking at it but Luke hands me a beer before I could read it. "Luke, are you going to tell us who's concert we are at yet?" I asked seeing him smiling down at me. Since we've been dating this is one of the rare times we could go to a concert together. Normally he was the one preforming.

"Stop worrying. You're going to love this suprise...I checked your music Playlist on your phone." He mumbled under his breath messing with his ball cap.

"I'm sorry you did what-" I cut myself off when Chloe grabbed my arm squealing as the music started playing and I felt my heart skip a beat seeing Blake Shelton walking out on stage.

"Don't bother telling me what I got coming in the morning. I already know. I got some feelgood pills and a red Gatorade by my bed. Ready to go. I'm gonna do my best to dance with every girl in this bar. Before they shut it down. Then I'll pay my tab, climb in a cab. Headin' to a spot downtown. It's all about tonight. Good times, and the music and laughing. And grooving to the band. Everybody's getting right. No worries, we're rocking
All kinds of concoctions in our hands. Yeah, tomorrow can wait 'til tomorrow." Blake played his guitar dancing across the stage with the crowd going crazy, including Chloe and I. "It's all about tonight. Hey pretty thing, I've been looking at you. Since the moment that you walked in. I got some wild-ass buddies that love spending money. And I see you brought a couple of friends. Just tell me your name. I don't need your number or a date next Saturday. Baby, let's act like fools, break a few rules. Party the night away It's all about tonight." Carter and Chloe dance with their hands up in the air screaming.

"You got us tickets to Blake Shelton!" I squealed jumping up and down in my boots. Luke held out his hands for me sitting our beers on the floor. Putting my hands in his he twirled me around in circles enjoying the smile on my face. Luke is my favorite country singer but he's not the only one. "You are officially the best fiancé ever. There's nothing that could make this suprise better!"

Chloe and I looped arms spinning the other around until Luke held up the backstage pass around my neck smirking. "What if I told you I am best friends with him and I payed extra so you can meet him. Both of you."

Chloe stopped dancing around punching him in the arm. "I could kiss you Luther if I wasn't with Carter." Carter grabbed her shoulder giving me a nod in agreement to her statement taking a drink of his beer.

Leaning into Luke's chest he started singing in my ear mirroring my smile. "God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I lost my way. There are no words here left to say, it's true. God gave me you."

Wrapping my arms around his neck I leaned up on my toes giving him a kiss singing alongside him. "Half of what I could be. I can't do without you. We are stitched together.
And what love has tethered. I pray we never undo. 'Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. God gave me you for the ups and downs."

Blake waved to the crowd ending the concert till Luke tugs my arm. Chloe and Carter followed the two of us down some stairs until we entered the backstage doors. "Y/n, do you realize we're about to meet Blake. I'm gonna die!" Chloe screamed waving her phone that was recording around in the air.

Throwing my head back I sighed hearing some set of security entering the room about to kick us out until Luke threw up his badge. "It's alright. We've got clearance. He's my friend."

"There's my brother. How have you been man!" Blake throws his arms around my boyfriend's neck pating him on the back.

Luke chuckled wrapping his arms around his friend. "I've been good man. Hey there's some people I want you to meet..." The boys turned facing the three of us. Without noticing it I started playing with my hair as a nervous habit until Chloe grabbed my arm for support. Carter shakes hands with Blake so they had a normal introduction. "And this is my girlfriend, Y/n. Well actually I meant to say fiancée." Luke wrapped an arm around my waist grinning down at me. He rests his other hand on my best friends shoulder. "This is her best friend Chloe. Oh and she will want to take a bunch of pictures with you and her just a heads up."

Chloe actually blushed at his words while the rest of us chuckled. Blake clapped his hands together grinning at me. "It's good to meet you both. How about we all go out for drinks I just have to grab my wife then we can go."

Another door opened behind is where I spun around on my feet recognizing a blonde woman. "Miranda Lambert!" Chloe squealed with me almost passing out in Luke's arms.

Comments really appreciated ❤️