MC BIO

Name: (Y/n) (L/n).

Age: 23

Affiliations: The Empire (FORMER) The Intmeratus Imperium (CURRENT)

Alias: The Flame Prince, The Fire Lord, New Sun Emperor, The Red General

Rank: Emperor of Intmeratus.

Dead Relatives: 

Unnamed Father.

Unnamed Mother.

Living Relatives:

Esdeath: Younger Sister.

Personality: Cunning, Calculative, Smart, Tactical, Brave, Cold, Strict.

Likes: Intmeratus, Night Raid, Revolutionary Army, Shattering someone's Pride, Shattering his enemies Hope, making his enemies fear him, torturing his enemies.

Dislikes: The Empire, Prime Minister Honest, being called weak, Cowards, Manipulative People, Greedy People, Rich People of Mundus.

Neutral: Esdeath (Still sees her as his Sister, but will Kill her if need be).

Armor:

Looks:

Looks:

Weapon:

Weapon:

Sacred Relic: Rhitta, Axe of the Sun

Sacred Relic: Rhitta, Axe of the Sun. when he uses the weapon, his hair turns yellow and stands up as his eyes go into a brighter shade of red as he also bulks up and gets taller from 6'3 to 7 feet tall.

Powers:

Solar Manipulation: (Y/n) can manipulate Solar Energy thanks to being able to wield Rhitta. he can even use Solar Manipulation even without Rhitta in his hands.

Fire Manipulation: (Y/n), like his sister Esdeath, had used an Imperial Arms for his Fire Manipulation. he had to drink a liquid that gave him his fire abilities. he earned this Imperial Arms during his time in the Empire.

Background: (Y/n) grew up with his father and little sister Esdeath in their tribe until it was massacred. after which, (Y/n) and Esdeath would soon join the Empire together, rapidly rising the Ranks as an unstoppable duo. when they were given Imperial Arms. Esdeath got Ice and he got Fire. however, (Y/n)'s loyalty wavered as he would then betray the Empire while also burning an entire village to the ground of Empire Loyal citizens and thousands of Imperial Troops before going off the grid and finding the Sacred Relic, Rhitta.