Invigorated Spirit 

Three days and three nights have gone by since Pigero has made it to the top of Korin Tower. For three days and three nights Pigero has tried and failed to rest the spirit water from Korins grasp. The young Pigero sits and rest himself after a long days training.

Pigero: It's been three days, three days and still nothing. He's so fast, so agile but yet I'm getting better day by day at anticipating his movements. I'll catch him soon enough I can feel it.

Korin: (internal monologue) That kid has a lot of spirit, a few times there he almost got me. It may be time to start the second phase of the training!

Korin motions over to Yajirobe.

Korin: Hey Yajirobe get those weighted cloths that Kami gave you.

Korin: Ok kid it's time for the next step in your training. Put these on underneath your cloths!
They'll help with your training.

As Pigero grabs the cloths, he realizes they're no ordinary clothing.

Pigero: Wow master Korin what is this? They feel like they weigh a ton.

Korin: The shirt weighs around 20 pounds, the wrist bands weigh 5 pounds each and the boots weigh around 25 pounds! Trust me you'll thank me later!

Pigero struggles to get his footing as he stands straight up, he finds that it's hard to maintain balance in the heavy weighted cloths.

Pigero: Master Korin I have a hard enough time trying to catch you without this stuff on, with it on I don't know if I'll ever catch you! I can barley move.

Korin: Oh you'll get used to it.

Yajirobe picks up Pigero's capsule case off the floor.

Yajirobe: What do you have in here? Anything that can help you train? Or any delicious food?

Pigero: No, all I have left is the used capsule motorcycle I bought in Orange City. I've already went through all my other supplies. That bike is the only thing I have left in fact!

 That bike is the only thing I have left in fact!

Korin: Hey let me see that will you.

As Korin takes the capsule case he motions over to Pigero.

Korin: Now on to the next part of your training.