Master Vs Apprentice

Deep in the northern mountains on a cold dark night it begins to rain, as the lightning crackles in the air a scientist deep in his lab updates his research.

Dr.Gero: According to Tao, he says that when he downloaded the schematics of that Saiyan scouter it integrated into his own cybernetics making him stronger. But the research shows that the power boost he received wasn't permanent.

Android 21: But even a temporary energy boost is something to be studied further.

Dr.Gero: Indeed! This actually might be the key component I'm looking for.

Android 21: Doctor?

Dr.Gero: Think about 21, imagine a way for my androids to siphon energy just by plugging in to something.....or perhaps just by touching something or someone! Yes we need to study this further!

or perhaps just by touching something or someone! Yes we need to study this further!

In the wilderness just outside a rundown abandoned Dojo, Three warriors are present. One unconscious on the floor and the other two, a master and apprentice locked eyes on one another in a tense moment. You can cut the tension with a knife, as the sun begins to set.

Pigero: I'm sorry master but killing a helpless man is wrong. He's no threat to me...it's over!

Cyborg Tao: No! It's only just begun.

With those final words Tao quickly jumps in the air and kicks Pigero in the face. Launching Pigero 50 feet back!

Cyborg Tao: You've disobeyed me for the last time boy

Cyborg Tao: You've disobeyed me for the last time boy. You may have a kind good hearted nature about you, but I think it's long past time that I beat it out of you once and for all!

As Pigero slowly begins to pick himself up, Tao slowly, methodically approaches him!

Pigero: I WONT DO IT! I'm not your slave,(spits blood) I wont kill for you.

Pigero attempts to attack but to no avail. Tao is too quick and too experienced a fighter to allow his Younger and inexperienced pupil to land a blow on him.

Cyborg Tao: Pathetic! (Blocks a punch) have you learned nothing at all? (Blocks a kick) I've wasted my time getting you ready for Gero!

Pigero: Who? What are you saying?