Chapter 1

A/N: OC will have same first name as last one also Ari is a Kuudere.

>Menu<

*Action*

[Skill]

Ari P.O.V

I was in darkness utter complete darkness I honestly don't know who I pissed off but I was here then all of a sudden a screen appeared before my eyes

Screen: Welcome Ari you have been rewarded for a wonderful deed!

Ari: And what wonderful deed did I do?

Screen: Though unknown to you you have prevented the apocalypse in your world!

Ari: And how did I do that?

Screen: By saving the life of a brilliant scientist.

Ari: Yeah.... I did save a guy with a lab coat.... from jumping off a cliff then taking bullet to the throat if I remember correctly.

Screen: Yes he had created a machine to destroy the universe and was planning on killing himself to activate the machine but your sacrifice had rekindled what left he had to live for and thus he destroyed his creation!

Ari: That's good to hear I suppose anyway what have I been rewarded with?

Screen: Ten wishes to do what you please with!

Ari: Ten huh?

Screen: Yes you may wish for anything.

Ari: If can then...... I want the Gamer.

Screen: The potential to surpass gods and goddess alike very well you are now a Gamer!

Ari: Next I wish to go to High School Dxd before canon.

Screen: Harem seeking then!

Ari: Nah it's because I don't really know where to go first.

Screen: Very well!

Ari: Next...... hmmmm let me think..... quick question can I bring my wishes with me?

Screen: Yes!

Ari: Good to know anyway my third wish is to have an area so I can reach level 271 quickly before canon as well as money.

Screen: It is done!

Ari: Glad hmmmmmm now I want three of my wishes to became legendry gacha spins

Screen Done!

Ari: Okay four left uh I want a companion. 

Screen: There someone who has had their eye on you for a long time I will send them your way!

Ari: Alright also another quick question where will I live?

Screen: You will live in a junkyard from the information you have about you in your past world!

Ari: Yeah family owns a junkyard slash vehicle repair gas station but back to the wishes uh hmmmm I think that's it.

Screen: Very well you last three wishes will be saved.

Ari: Thanks.

Screen: You are very much welcome now enjoy your new life.

Ari: I will and I'll try to be the good guy no promises on that though.

Then a flash of light blinded me as I fell unconscious I then felt something on top of me

???: Oh wake up my wolf pup~

I then opened my eyes as I saw a woman on top of me as I saw nine fox tails swishing around behind her

Ari: Are you my....

???: Companion why yes I am my beloved I am. 

Ari: Beloved?

???: Quite long story my dear but to put it simply this isn't the first time you have enter into another lifespan. 

Ari: Huh.....

Soon after that memories started to appear

Ari: Pheonix...... The Black Pheonix Clan.....

???: So you remember!? 

Ari: Just a little bit my name being Ari Black Pheonix and yours is Kolha Black Pheonix.... my past wife I believe.

Kolha smiles as she started to reach for panties

Kolha: That's correct dear mhehe I believe this calls for celebration~

As she had her hand on her panties I stopped her before she could pull them off

Ari: No sex.

Kolha: Ah but you always let me start our fun.....

Ari: Not now I still need to remember things as well as train.

Kolha: But...

Ari: Do you know where we are?

Kolha: HA like those punks can lay a finger on me.

Ari: What about me?

Kolha had a glare that could have literally frozen me in ice or set me ablaze

Kolha: I will murder those bitches.

Ari Thoughts: I honestly didn't expect to have a companion who used to be my wife in another life to be this powerful...... and scary.

Ari: Noted....

Kolha: *sigh* But I suppose I can't be everywhere with you.

Kolha got up as she frowned with closed eyes but quickly smiled as she looked at me

Kolha: So get to training and remembering so we can start having fun again I always loved changing that emotionless kuudere face of yours into something more....... lustful.

Kolha then started to walk away swaying her hips as she left

Ari: Gah now I remember that one time we had sex for an entire month because she refused to separate from me..... there was some reason for that but I can't remember..... *shrugs* it'll come to me now >Status<.

Status

Name: Ari Black Phoenix 

Level: 1

HP: 250

MP: 100

STR: 10

VIT: 10

END: 10

INT: 10

WIS: 10

CHA: 10

AGI: 10

LUK: 10

Points: 0

Ari: Seems good >Skills<.

Skills

Observe Lv 1: Allows one to scan a person to see their stats and level

ID Create Special Edition: this is Special Edition ID Create this will allow you to level up to 271 quickly but you can't use ID Destroy until you reach level 271 then this skill will become a regular ID Create/Destroy skill

Ari: Alright let's get this done.

Thus I used [ID Create Special Edition] as I was now in a ruined city