Introduction//The Stories

Bethany's Story~

I'm Bethany, or most people call me Beth. I am 17 years old. I have long, straight, brown hair, olive skin and brown eyes. Ever since I was young I wanted to be remembered. I wanted to accomplish something huge and something that no one I knew had don't before. Becoming pregnant at 17 wasn't the plan I had in mind. The guy who got me pregnant is named Ryan. He is a complete jerk and having sex with him was the biggest mistake I ever made. Finding out what I'm going to do with my child is hard, I don't know if I can handle this.

Naomi's Story~
I'm Naomi. I'm 17 years old. I have medium, wavy, brown hair, pale skin and green eyes. I am known as "the sex toy". Boys play around with me and I don't mind that much, it's kind of fun. I'm a party animal, but have serious commitment issues. I just like to put my hands on the guy, but not actually touch him, if that makes any sense. Except there is one guy. His name is Parker. The one guy who doesn't want to play with me. The one extremely hot guy who I want to help lose his virginity.

Ella's Story~

I'm Ella. I'm 18. I have long blonde hair , blue eyes and light skin. I am a preachers daughter. My dad and mom won't let me have any fun. I have to follow strict rules. No inappropriate clothing, no party's, curfew at 10:00, no boyfriends, no sex before marriage, all that dumb stuff. But one problem...i broke the rules. My boyfriend, Tyler, wants to meet my parents, help me lord.

Maci's Story~

I'm Maci. I'm 17 years old. I have medium, blazing, red hair, hazel eyes and tan skin. When my dad started to abuse my mom, I turned to drinking for support. The drinking got to me and I ended up going out almost every night, buying alcohol from strangers and smoking in the woods after school with kids I barely knew. I starting to like my best friend, Max. My life is a mess now, Im so lost and confused. What do I do now?