Chapter 29 - Teach her

Start from the beginning

Leon smiled gently and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"Alright. Is it okay for the student having me as a teacher for now?"

Anika's eyes instantly brightened when she heard this.

"Really? You'll teach me?" She asked, obviously pleased.

She can even have Leon teach her personally?

Leon also smiled hearing her question.

He pinched her soft cheeks and responded lightly.

"Of course."

She doesn't have any foundation yet, and hiring a teacher now might make her uncomfortable.

It was not hard for him to already formulate some plans. It was not too late for her to receive education. She was still young, and in the future, he wanted for her to have a normal life and hopefully go to school too.

But for now, he would teach her the basics and foundation, then hire a private tutor for her further learning. And they can decide when she'll be ready to enter a college program.

Leon planned fast, and shortly he had already decided these things. He took his little wife's hand and went to kiss his daughter good night.

Then he took Anika to his study.

Inside the room, he sat on his swivel chair and placed the little woman in his lap. With his hands around her, he held the book they borrowed from Adelaide's bag, placing it in front of them.

In a deep but gentle voice, he introduced Anika to the letters.

He also played the alphabet song for her on his laptop. His little wife was fascinated by the song and obediently followed to recite it.

Time passed by as the two snuggled, one taught, and one actively listened.

"How about this?"

"G," Anika responded softly.

"Good job," Leon praised as he affectionately pressed a kiss on her smooth cheek.

Anika's eyes were brightly receiving the praise. She looked up at him eagerly.

Leon chuckled amusedly.

So adorable.

He continued to point out some letters, and Anika successfully answered right. His little wife was a very fast learner.

After familiarizing the characters, he then took a pen and paper. He wrote Anika's name on the clean sheet.

"This is your name," Leon pointed.

Anika looked at it.

Her name..

She then turned to the man behind her.

"Yours?" She asked softly.

Leon raised a brow but also wrote his name.

Anika caressed it lovingly.

"Let's try writing, okay?" Leon whispered gently.

Anika pursed her lips and pointed to his name.

Leon watched her small move and chuckled.

"Want to write my name?" He asked teasingly.

Anika raised her soft eyes and nodded.

Leon pinched her cheeks.

"Is it because it's shorter?" He said and pretended to be strict.

Anika looked down shyly. It was indeed shorter, but she wanted to write because it's his name...

Leon saw this and didn't tease anymore. He stole a kiss once again and held her small and soft hand.

He guided her to write slowly.

L-E-O-N

For a while, they spent writing together and filled half of the sheet. Until he let go and told her to write on her own.

Anika held the pen and worked hard to write. She saw the crooked word and went to write again.

Until she wrote the four-lettered name more pleasingly, she turned to Leon, her eyes asking for praise.

Leon's heart was tickled as he scratched his little woman's chin.

"My baby is so good," He praised eagerly.

Anika was delighted about this and smiled brightly.

She once again looked back at her writing.

Her heart right now was full. Learning is fun.